Tyres in Spain

tyres in Spain, Lleida

I had occasion to randomly call into this dealership recently and I found them very helpful and had a new Metzler Tourance Next fitted within around an hour. No more expensive than any other price I had been given. I had a hugely entertaining chat ( in English) with Lluis Oromi Cornado the Sales Manager BMW who has huge pedigree as a solo motorcycle adventurer , motorcycle racer, adventure tour manager and all sorts of other fun. The service manager had enough english to do the tyre transaction no problem. There is a second outlet in Huesca.

https://www.moto2.cat

Moto 2 LLeida

Dirección:Avinguda de les Garrigues, 44
25001 Lleida
Teléfono:973 225 138 / 683 691 569
Correo:moto2@moto2.cat

Moto 2 Huesca

Dirección:C/ Badajoz, 7
22004 Huesca
Teléfono:974 215 958
Correo:moto2huesca@moto2.net.bmw.es

Lluis
027191931ac9ce33e2e50057dff6184d.jpg
9dc6bf59ca1b85666e709fd824ab208c.jpg
26522033ef9903073404dbf53c5e2d04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had occasion to randomly call into this dealership recently and I found them very helpful and had a new Metzler Tourance Next fitted within around an hour. No more expensive than any other price I had been given. I had a hugely entertaining chat ( in English) with Lluis Oromi Cornado the Sales Manager BMW who has huge pedigree as a solo motorcycle adventurer , motorcycle racer, adventure tour manager and all sorts of other fun. The service manager had enough english to do the tyre transaction no problem. There is a second outlet in Huesca.

Moto 2 LLeida

25001 Lleida

Moto 2 Huesca

22004 Huesca

I'll second that. I know Lluis quite well and sometimes go on the Moto2 'club' excursions in May and a bikers' breakfast meeting every Boxing day.

moto21.jpg

The chief mechanic, Carles, is fantastic as is Lluis business partner, Angel, who is nominally in charge of the Harley-Davidson side of the business also seems to know the entire BMW parts catalogue by heart, as evidenced by my fixing up for participants at my HISS events (now ancient history) to limp their bikes up to Lleida wit the necessities already waiting to be fitted!

pc260016.jpg

Regs

Simon

* I'm a bit of a fraud o Boxing day as I only have to ride a few miles from my home here in the Pyrenees to the restaurant while some intrepid local bikers even make it all the way up from the coast - in time for the 8.30 start!

Moto 2 LLeida

25001 Lleida

Moto 2 Huesca

22004 Huesca

I'll second that. I know Lluis quite well and sometimes go on the Moto2 'club' excursions in May and a bikers' breakfast meeting every Boxing day.

moto21.jpg

The chief mechanic, Carles, is fantastic as is Lluis' partner, Angel, who is nominally in charge of the Harley-Davidson side of the business. He also seems to know the entire BMW parts catalogue by heart, as evidenced by my fixing up for participants at my HISS events (now ancient history) to limp their bikes up to Lleida wit the necessities already waiting to be fitted!

pc260016.jpg

Regs

Simon

* I'm a bit of a fraud o Boxing day as I only have to ride a few miles from my home here in the Pyrenees to the restaurant while some intrepid local bikers even make it all the way up from the coast - in time for the 8.30 start!

Nice one Simon, Lluis seems a great guy and all the other staff members were friendly and engaging even after I massacred the Spanish language

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one Simon, Lluis seems a great guy and all the other staff members were friendly and engaging even after I massacred the Spanish language

Ha ha, the Catalans have no issues with foreigners massacring the Spanish language! :)

Great reviews and recommendations there :thumb2

I'll be travelling through that part of Spain next week and will add to the many foreigners massacring their lovely language :blast

Miranda del Ebro

A chap on Fb has recommended a spot for tyres in Miranda del Ebro...
Motos Mariano, 18 Leopoldo Lewin St, 09200, 947321104.
motosmariano.com

A chap on Fb has recommended a spot for tyres in Miranda del Ebro...
Motos Mariano, 18 Leopoldo Lewin St, 09200, 947321104.
motosmariano.com

Thanks matey, I'd like to put it on the TET Spain route but only if it's OK.

The place gets mixed reviews on Google - not that this means so much - can you put me n to the Facebook guy s I can check it out, ask if they have off-road tyres in stock, etc..

Worthwhile information about the tyres in Spain. Thanks Simon.

:beer:

Cheers

Simon

Got caught short of rubber in the Picos. Nice lady in the hotel put me on to a tyre place called RAPE pronounced raapey in Gijon. No English so you will need google translate but excellent service. Sent me down the road to a café while they sorted my new back tyre and I was still on the first drink when they came to say finished. brilliant price as well. Going to go back next time I am in Spain for a new set.

Regards Steve

tyres in the Picos ( just off the motorway and on the way up to Panes and Potes)

https://www.torremotor.com

I used these guys recently. Benjamin Junior is front of house and Benjamin Snr. is head mechanic.

They do not carry much stock for large adventure bike. As I knew I would be heading back that way it suited me to have them get a quote on the tyres and fitting and agree a date to have the tyres fitted. All done via email and Google translate. I tuned up on the appointed time and the tyres were fitted. I was more than happy with the price and service. The rear pads were gone, and they changed these for €28 and did a few more small bits and pieces for me, gratis. You will see the garage on the left hand side of the road as you head up the mountains just past Unquera.

C/ La Peña, 1
39560 Unquera (Cantabria)
Tel. 942 719 512
Móvil: 654 342 788
654 385 571
torremotor@gmail.com

Benjamin Junior has some English.

Got caught short of rubber in the Picos. Nice lady in the hotel put me on to a tyre place called RAPE pronounced raapey in Gijon. No English so you will need google translate but excellent service. Sent me down the road to a café while they sorted my new back tyre and I was still on the first drink when they came to say finished. brilliant price as well. Going to go back next time I am in Spain for a new set.

Regards Steve

+1. Got sorted for balance x2 for €20 with Rape NEUMATICOS GIJON.
2a43599d65accb20e3014a913e2d95b4.jpg

d3b7039712b6781448b2a560f154ed15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom