Laminar Lip for GSA LC

(RIP) Stormchaser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Grateful if anyone could post a clear picture of one fitted to the standard GSA LC screen. LL's website shows one but is a poor quality pic and can't seem to locate one on here. Thanks.

Thanks, wasn't aware of that type. Looks better than the Touratech version. But having used a LL on my previous GSA twincam I'm kinda hoping to do the same on the GSA LC. It worked a treat for me on the twincam once I adjusted the main screen back one notch which is crucial to windflow around the helmet...but I am a bit tall.
As regards the LC, there are separate LL versions for the GS and GSA. The GS one looks great IMO - not so sure about the GSA version which is why I'm hoping to get a good look at it fitted before committing to buy.

Laminar Lip for 2016 GSA

No apologies for bringing this thread to the fore! I have exactly the same question, I have a 2016 GSA and fancy getting the Laminar Lip but the only photo I can find is not very clear at all. I even contacted Heroblobs, the UK supplier and they don't have another photograph either!!!! The attached one is not the best.

Do any of you nice chaps out there, have one fitted to your water cooled GSA screen? Is it any good? I don't want to get a screen extender as I prefer to look over the screen. Help!!

Attachments

• Laminar Lip.jpg
    Laminar Lip.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 240

Back
Top Bottom