The Details

Did someone edit that above? I could have sworn I typed healthy clean smelling feet lol

You're not on biker.ie here - I think that's the only forum on the innernet where the mods/admin fuck about with lad's posts... :rolleyes:

Not long now... Rear brake needs to be bled, new bluetooth to be fitted to helmet, hoping to have new boots in time for the trip, 6 or 7 of the Irish Photo Rally spots planned for the route to Ardara, weekend booked off from work, and I'll be bustin my rain dance moves between now & then to stave off the rain for the weekend...

:bounce1 :clap :JB :D

You're not on biker.ie here - I think that's the only forum on the innernet where the mods/admin fuck about with lad's posts... :rolleyes:

Not long now... Rear brake needs to be bled, new bluetooth to be fitted to helmet, hoping to have new boots in time for the trip, 6 or 7 of the Irish Photo Rally spots planned for the route to Ardara, weekend booked off from work, and I'll be bustin my rain dance moves between now & then to stave off the rain for the weekend...

:bounce1 :clap :JB :D

Sounds like my plan.

Should we create a new thread or are you up for it?! I've done a fair few of the points you are suggesting I'd happily do them again. Early start?

I'm starting out on Thursday morning, hooking up with a Cork mate in the midlands, staying somewhere as yet undecided Thursday night, then heading out Friday morning for Ardara. His first big spin on a bike, so we've planned to do some light random pootling Thursday/Friday to prep him for the group meet in Ardara. Zero experience of group riding yet.

Maybe leave the Dublin-folk group ride for the trip home? I'll be traveling to somewhere in the midlands with Cork-mate to part ways/bid farewell, then heading home from there - how's that sound?

We're hoping to hit IPR #13, #7, #8, #22, #23 #20 & #21. Mate will probably take in #16 en route to meeting up in the midlands.

Are they all straightforward? Google maps doesn't show the Johnny McEvoy statue at (what I think is) the location listed on the IPR map page - I assume the statue was placed after the google image was recorded?

I hope the hotel does a good steak. I've had steak on my mind as my meal for the last couple of weeks. :rolleyes:

\Ah cool, the Johnny McEvoy statue is in the town and easy to find. See you in wee Ardara so!

Back
Top Bottom