2018 KTM 790 Adventure

That was the prototype bike. Bit different to the actual bike to be sold.
I’ll be at the show first thing Wednesday. Wanted to be there Tuesday pm when it opens but work commitments means we can’t fly out till Tuesday .

Well, if you were a kind person, you would send ME your Tuesday night ticket....shame to waste it.

Well, if you were a kind person, you would send ME your Tuesday night ticket....shame to waste it.

Unfortunately the pass covers one entry and exit for any or all of the days of the show but ID required to check entry against the name on the pass.

That was the prototype bike. Bit different to the actual bike to be sold......,.. .

I hope you’re right as I was a little underwhelmed with it - I appreciate the production bike won’t be like the ‘rally’d up’ bike we’re used to seeing but I had hoped for the final bike to look a bit more dirt orientated......

Andres

I hope you’re right as I was a little underwhelmed with it - I appreciate the production bike won’t be like the ‘rally’d up’ bike we’re used to seeing but I had hoped for the final bike to look a bit more dirt orientated......

Andres

It should look like this as previously mentioned

f4731310c656bc2f0d28932e356dc268.jpg

If they do an S the Mrs may be interested, especially if it is a bit lower / more manageable than the 1090 - has to be said I would quite fancy it as my new commuter as well :)

Rasher - if they make an S, you and Mrs R will be in the same queue as me :D

In fact, I might even go for it even if they only have the R (depending on road-biased tyre choices).

a6e59117145a7520547fd1d358daac81.jpg

Bugger. Won’t make the press conference as work commitments prevent us from arriving till later on on the opening day . Will be there bright and early on 7th though .

Bugger. Won’t make the press conference as work commitments prevent us from arriving till later on on the opening day . Will be there bright and early on 7th though .

I'll watch the live stream on the 6th, and see it before you do, for free. :dabone

.....<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jlOppKYQyMg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back
Top Bottom