The Welsh countryside at its best!
    '06 HP2 E...................2006 - 2016
    '02 R1150 GS Adv........2004 - 2006
    '01 F650 GS Dakar.......2001 - 2004
    '91 R100 GS...............1995 - 1999
    '83 R80 G/S...............1986 - 1993
    '81 R80 G/S...............1982 - 1985

Toubab Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I'm hoping Gary's got some from the fords run.......I had some nice video footage of several of them but some twit pressed record after I passed them the camera in the pub after and I lost all but one crossing that I did on the recce day.

sorry!
    सत्यमेव जयते

AH Well .thanks for a great run Fanum.
    just changed the final drive oil.how's yer clutch
    ,so its up to Gary for any pics then.
    unless the rtw couple have some.
    "Happy GS ing , G/S ing and StreetCarving! (colt)

Oddly enough the clutch lasted from the last bleed just before we set off back for the Hotel until I got home last night, and it was still fine....how bizarre is that???

I was gonna post it as a mystery fault just for fun/opinions, but it doesn't make any sense to me.

Thanks to all who came along on the ride, in PArticular my glamourous assistant Timolgra for the pretty route home (and his bleeding assistance )....I thoroughly enjoyed the day even without me clutch

Shame some twot wiped the videos in the bar

PS I checked my final drive oil at the Hotel and it was fine......might be an idea for the others who did the wet stuff to check theirs too.
    सत्यमेव जयते

Simon...you mentioned you might take the off-roaders across Corwen on the way back....did you have a look at it???

Made us laugh....it was a cracking place
    सत्यमेव जयते

delboy said his final drive had some mayo in
    changed mine just in case, and it was due anyhow,
    wonder if your glam asst has checked his.
    and gary
    "Happy GS ing , G/S ing and StreetCarving! (colt)

A great day even better as no photos of my 'incident' this time

Thanks Bill for organising it, the river Dee was fun as was watching a fully loaded Adventure spit water from the exhaust and an airhead from the plug hole

And folks, watch Fanum, he'll take you on all sorts of illegal tracks:grndevil

But how about that Gary 'Tuned In' pump wrecker, if the river had been full of beer he would have been in like shot

Tim

Originally posted by timolgra

But how about that Gary 'Tuned In' pump wrecker, if the river had been full of beer he would have been in like shot

Tim
    Yabbut the way he took that last ford on his back wheel while giving us the tosser wave with his left hand.......made the little wheel-skip that Casey did in that piccy look really tame- shame no-one will ever get to see it 'cos the video got wiped!

PS has anyone seen my sun glasses?
    सत्यमेव जयते

Originally posted by Fanum
    Yabbut the way he took that last ford on his back wheel while giving us the tosser wave with his left hand.......made the little wheel-skip that Casey did in that piccy look really tame- shame no-one will ever get to see it 'cos the video got wiped!

PS has anyone seen my sun glasses?
    Well you know how I don't like to brag

but i forgot my camera so no picks

loved the run, it was great ... top marks Bill and Tim

i seen your glasses... but i can't place exactly where I seen them last
    Attached Images Attached Images