Ullapool : the north west gathering. September 2017

All bikes welcome Glynn. Plus campers for softies like Micky! :D There was a Triumph get together last year at the same time as us. If it's the same this year, you could kill a couple of birds with one stone.:D

Ha ha :p

Taken last year ...

i-g77ZCKF-L.jpg

I'll be 'on the road' five or six weeks, with mi dawg, in the VW Camper, again later this year :thumb

Hope to be there :thumb

:beerjug:

Ha ha :p

Taken last year ...

i-g77ZCKF-L.jpg

I'll be 'on the road' five or six weeks, with mi dawg, in the VW Camper, again later this year :thumb

Hope to be there :thumb

I'm planning a run up to Lochinver in Sept to see friends, so i'll see if i can co-ordinate dates to stop off at Ully on the way up. :beerjug:

Grand. See you then Hil! I remember that one Micky but I remember the T160 Trident with the "ray guns" even better! Nearly bought one of them instead of my first boxer!

Would love to go, can you pencil me in too. It will depend on my rota schedule, as it stands I should be on my 4 off in September, but it may all change. Thanks Gordon.

This is an informal end of season event but this very early notice might be useful for anyone who wants to combine it with a circuit of the North Coast 500 or a visit to the utter :D (outer) Hebrides. The campsite venue (http://broomfieldhp.com) is at the western end of the town and there is an SYHA hostel plus hotels and lots of BnBs. Early booking for any of the latter would be wise as Ullapool can get very busy even late in the season.

A post on this thread re attendance, will be useful when it comes to organising an area for us with the campsite.

So, sign up for an opportunity to ride some of Europe's finest roads and to blether and bevvy with some of Europe's best inormed bikermates :augie. Plus the usual ukgser crowd! :D

Can I just double check that you have me down for this :bounce1

Can I just double check that you have me down for this :bounce1

Yep. Liberty Hall - come one, come all. There should be plenty of room. I plan on a wee birl up there in the next few days to let the camp site know.

Nearer the time, I'll post of list of prospective attendees.

Nearer the time, I'll post of list of prospective attendees.

Are us southern shandy drinker pooftas allowed ?
.....and I mean southern :D

Me'n Miss Milly will be attending, certainly for one night, on our five/six week tour of the Highlands and Islands of Bonnie Scotland :D

You're not really that southern Charles ;)

You can put up a decent tarp. You can run off with all the whisky. So I imagine you'll pass the camping exam that they will make you sit.

.....very nice it is too.... in fact I've just splashed some over 2 ice cubes.
Will this be too small for the committee? It's the biggest erection I can attain :D

Hello Peter

Count me in, I'll be in the motorhome with swmbo and I'll bring the bike too, and a couple of whiskys from my large selection.

Back
Top Bottom