Cochem

J biker

Reaction score
looking for a good biker guesthouse/b and b or reasonable priced hotel in Cochem for a one night stay in July. Something that doesnt show up on Booking.com searches.
Any recommendations?

Thanks. Got something booked now. booking.com good for 1st searches as has lots choice, but misses plenty out.

Any thought you might share your find with other bikermates, not least as it's a popular enough destination. Or is it a tap your nose secret, that only you should know about?

Have stayed here a few times. Comfortable, good beer, excellent food. Very biker friendly. Bikes parked in garage.

Situated at Kaisersesch, - about 10kms or so from Cochem.

www.waldhotel-kurfuerst.de

We stayed at B&B Cochem, its in the old town, family owned by a Dutch couple, and has parking just up the road behind another hotel which isn't really secure but it is out of sight to all but hotel guests and the owners told us they have never had an issue.

We would definately stay there again.

Any updates on this area ?
Looking to book three rooms for mid July nearish to Cochem and already busy.
The Moselhotel Waldeck is already full on Booking.com etc.
Now tried about 6 hotels and all full.
But I’ll try them direct later as may well have rooms left
Somewhere in this area would be ideal :

1498f457869a709f20b82af7821c5c63.jpg

Ta

There's a Biker Hotel in Klotten near the railway station. Just up the road from Cochem; - but I've forgotten the name. It's a decent place.

Weinhaus & Gästehaus Bölinger - Winery
Moselstraße 16
54484 Maring-Noviand
Germany

Moselromantik-Hotel Dampfmühle - Hotel
an der Mosel DE
Am Steffensberg 80
56850 Enkirch
Germany

I stayed at the Moselromantik Hotel in March. Slightly out of town but cheap with a nice restaurant and excellent breakfast

Ooh nice, good luck.
I also stayed at the Boutique Villa Cuchema in March.
Excellent location, secure covered parking for the bike and excellent breakfast. Worth paying for a nicer room so you don't end up in the dungeon (ask Tricky).

There's a Biker Hotel in Klotten near the railway station. Just up the road from Cochem; - but I've forgotten the name. It's a decent place.

Bike parking in the old ballroom, with wooden floor

Don’t get a room near the railway line though

Back
Top Bottom