Dent Event 19th - 21st May 2017 'List of Attendees'

Hey Micky..............Some bad news!!............
I thought I couldn't come this year.............But sadly for everyone I can!!:D:beerjug::beer:
And I've booked in a B&B somewhere.......(can't remember what it's called now:blast but it's reopening in May:thumb...... in Dent)
So.......Spike get out that raspberry vodka:beerjug:
Giles & Rosy.......bet you thought "thank fuck they're not coming":D.........well tough shit:blast
And Northern Tiger...........get your wallet open, you owe me a beer or 4:thumb

Oh.............Rhian's coming too:thumb2

:beerjug::beer::jager:friday

Sounds as though I shall have to provide more Raspberry Vodka for the raffle again then................

Micky, i'll be coming in my camper, definitely Friday/Saturday, but may come and keep Haditlowered company on Thursday. Is anyone else turning up early?

Micky, i'll be coming in my camper, definitely Friday/Saturday, but may come and keep Haditlowered company on Thursday. Is anyone else turning up early?

Great :thumby:

I'll be up there probably Tuesday, Wednesday latest :beerjug:

Sounds good - I've planned a ride out on Friday, i want to make the most of the wonderful scenery and the chance to have my arse in the saddle of the bike as much as i can - it's not final, but here's my plan.... it's just a 100 miles so no rush - theres a good bit of single track and includes the Buttertubs - anyone with local knowledge want to suggest edits :thumb2

https://www.motogoloco.com/map?route=34003

Anyone that want to tag along more than welcome. :beerjug:

Sounds good - I've planned a ride out on Friday, i want to make the most of the wonderful scenery and the chance to have my arse in the saddle of the bike as much as i can - it's not final, but here's my plan.... it's just a 100 miles so no rush - theres a good bit of single track and includes the Buttertubs - anyone with local knowledge want to suggest edits :thumb2

https://www.motogoloco.com/map?route=34003

Anyone that want to tag along more than welcome. :beerjug:

that looks a good ride

Great :thumby:

I'll be up there probably Tuesday, Wednesday latest :beerjug:

Micky I don't know how you do it...selflessly testing the local pubs without a thought for yourself....are you sure you don't need some sort of crowdfunding to help you sort out the entertainment before we all arrive?

Or are you arriving on Wednesday to ensure that Barneys breakfasts will be ready for Saturday??

Micky,
Can you put me and Overloaded and our respective +1s down (4 in all).

We'll be camping:thumb2

Micky,
Can you put me and Overloaded and our respective +1s down (4 in all).

We'll be camping:thumb2

You're listed ... be there :D

:beerjug:

Hey Micky billy can't make it due to work.

Ah, you said he might not be able to make it Decky, was looking forward to a bier with the lad

See you there son :thumb

Hi Mickey, Will be attending with 'fatal' as his missus has cried off.
Cheers, Lou Snutts.

Sorry Micky it is looking like I cant make it now due to work :blast I am sure Johno and Giles will be gutted :D If things change last minute I guess it's ok just to turn up ?

Sorry Micky it is looking like I cant make it now due to work :blast I am sure Johno and Giles will be gutted :D If things change last minute I guess it's ok just to turn up ?
:JB:JB:hogroast
The things people do to get out of buying someone a pint.......................:rolleyes:

:D

Yeah ... it'll be fine just to turn up, if only to buy Giles'n Johno a pint :D

Back
Top Bottom