Hi I'm new here.

Flyalfa

Reaction score
Hi,
Im new on this site, however I have ridden most motorcycles over many years and for the last 4years I've had GSs. I have a LC 2014. I look forward to having som ride outs with some of you. Regards

Welcome buddy, join in the fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, you'll have a laugh in here. Be careful if you wander into the Harley Bar there are some odd balls in that place !!!

Thanks guys, great to be part of this group.
I can't seem to be able to upload photos, whenever I try, I get a message saying upload failed. However it doesn't say what I'm doing wrong, anyone got any advice?

Hi FlyAlpha.......

RU a pilot? If so watch out we have had two pilots flounce and two others on here are right shitheads to their flying peers... Well ones Ok... But the the other......well.... I'll let you find out..

Hi twizzle,
Yes I hold a private pilots license but my career has mostly been as a motorcyclist, I still work as a DSA intructor. I only teach Advance riding no learners.

Thanks guys, great to be part of this group.
I can't seem to be able to upload photos, whenever I try, I get a message saying upload failed. However it doesn't say what I'm doing wrong, anyone got any advice?

Probably to big a file size, try cropping the original picture.....anything more complicated than that and I'm lost.
Ohh, and welcome!

Hi twizzle,
Yes I hold a private pilots license but my career has mostly been as a motorcyclist, I still work as a DSA intructor. I only teach Advance riding no learners.

Excellent - welcome...and don't listen to Buttonmoon.......he's a closet Harley fan..

Back
Top Bottom