F650GS 2001 instrument problems

(RIP) andrewgsadv

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Julie's 2001 F650 GS has a fault on the Clocks / Instruments ,flashing clock and mileage,sticking Tacho and Speedometer. Have been on F650gs forum , searched on here and emailed crossroads.com.au . Have some good information from there and a quick and helpful email about fixing the issues.
Does anyone know of anyone who can do electrical repairs . Any help very much appreciated.

Andrew

Nowhere near you but you could try AVS Automotive Engineering - 01527 878582. They generally deal with cars but may be able to help.

Andrew
Contact Martin Walton(gsman1, Adventure Bike Rides, Rainbow etc) I remember him saying he got something electrical fixed somewhere in Sheffs but I can't remember where!!:blast

Nowhere near you but you could try AVS Automotive Engineering - 01527 878582. They generally deal with cars but may be able to help.

Andrew
Contact Martin Walton(gsman1, Adventure Bike Rides, Rainbow etc) I remember him saying he got something electrical fixed somewhere in Sheffs but I can't remember where!!:blast

Thanks for that :clap:clapgot to keep this lovely bike going as Julie doesn't want any other bike it's her pride and joy. :thumby:

I know this post was a while back but I have an identical problem on my 2001 gs 650 and was wondering what you did do in the end many thanjs

Back
Top Bottom