Wunderlich side frame bags

grantmac

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thinking of getting a set of these from Nippy Normans. Any good or are they a waste of time?

Attachments

• 20800-100_07_web.jpg
    20800-100_07_web.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 172
My guess is that they'll get absolutely caked in road crap on all but the driest of days. If they are waterproof, and machine washable though, they could be a good alternative to the infill panels, if you want to stash stuff.:thumb

It occurs to me that with those bags, plus the ones that fit onto the front protection bars and a tank bag, the bike would be very vulnerable and consequently I would be reluctant to leave without first removing all the strap ons. Sort of negates any convenience offered by the relatively small amount of storage provided

It occurs to me that with those bags, plus the ones that fit onto the front protection bars and a tank bag, the bike would be very vulnerable and consequently I would be reluctant to leave without first removing all the strap ons. Sort of negates any convenience offered by the relatively small amount of storage provided

You mean to say that you would leave the handlebar bag and the bag that fits under the back light? Hay I've a great idea a bag to store all those bags in and another bag for that one. JJH

did anyone ever get these?

I came searching because i note that BMW themselves now sell a version of this bag, and oddly its better priced than the Wunderlich ones.

They're actually not badly priced at all i don't think:
https://www.bahnstormer.co.uk/product/frame-bags/

Anyone got them? do they stop spray on your legs? do they hold more than a mars bar? i was thinking that if they could hold spare gloves, hand tools etc AND stop spray then they'd be quite useful?

Back
Top Bottom