Len Manchester in Melton Mowbray

Deleted account 210604001

Reaction score
Have they gone ? Last two weekends I've ridden past it (on Sunday so closed) looks empty :confused:

Website is still live.

RBW.

They were offering mega discounts on clothing just after crimbo....can't remember what day it was we went down but they were closed then as well.
Perhaps were just unlucky :nenau

As I understand it they're closed on Sundays. Their website seems to be up and running though. Possibly some sort of showroom refurb going on? :nenau

This thread seems to have dried up so I thought I'd add that I think I read on UKGSER that the web site is still alive and they're closed on Sundays.

Used to be open Sundays.... I would expect they are still trading somewhere... they mailed me about 2 weeks ago asking if I was still interested in the MT09:D

Can somebody check to see if they are open Sundays , Its a long way to come if not.......................................:D

Can somebody check to see if they are open Sundays , Its a long way to come if not.......................................:D

I nearly went to check today, as I was in Melton getting an MOT. Then I realised that they would be open today, so I'm going to check tomorrow.

I will report back.

I nearly went to check today, as I was in Melton getting an MOT. Then I realised that they would be open today, so I'm going to check tomorrow.

I will report back.
But tomorrow is Sunday. Now I'm confused. Is Melton Mowbray open on a Sunday?

You can get decent Stilton and Pork Pies 7 days a week. Just not motorbikes.

For some of us it's our metropolis!

I will report back.

Thanks tufty...........:beerjug:

Heard that Len Manchester is now closed down.

May open as smaller place, but lost Yamaha franchise.

Only hearsay, so someone may know more.

Back
Top Bottom