Attendee List

Pauly
Sorry mate but I'm going to have to drop out.
I start a new job on Aug 1st so will be in the USA that weekend

Neil

everybody who has expressed an interested has been pm'd either via here , whats app or FB messenger.details to follow.

Put me down as well - one plus mutt.

Debating whether to hammock/tarp for a laugh as it's about time I used it or I may well just give up and sleep in the Shoggy.

Put me down as well - one plus mutt.

Debating whether to hammock/tarp for a laugh as it's about time I used it or I may well just give up and sleep in the Shoggy.

Space reserved for young womble and mutt ! Go for the hammock and tarp, you only live once!

Sorry Paul, we cannot make it now. We planned to day visit but as that isn't allowed we must bow out. Have a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mutt will probably sleep in the Shoggy though, unless it's really warm - I don't think that sharing a hammock with a spaniel will lead to a decent night's sleep for either of us :D

What's the weather forecast like....?
I seem to have booked the Friday off.... and a 620 mile round trip on England's most tedious motorways isn't putting me off at the moment.....

What's the weather forecast like....?
I seem to have booked the Friday off.... and a 620 mile round trip on England's most tedious motorways isn't putting me off at the moment.....
glorious sunshine, with a wonderful view to wake up to for free. sounds like a plan ! Take all day and ride avoiding the motorways.Ill have your tea waiting!

Id love to come down. Are dogs allowed and are they allowed to be off lead. Hugo (patterdale terrirer) upsets my drinking rhythm when he is permanently attached to my arm! We'd be camping

Id love to come down. Are dogs allowed and are they allowed to be off lead. Hugo (patterdale terrirer) upsets my drinking rhythm when he is permanently attached to my arm! We'd be camping

is he good with sheep? oh i mean the dog ...

ive just emailed the farmer about the dog .watch this space, if no update give me a nudge.

No idea...hes a londoner...killed a chicken on the last ride out 2 years ago. Think hes mellowed now

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hes actually very well behaved. Deffo not your typical patt. Doesnt go to ground, clueless on rats and runs away from cows. Fine around horses. Went down a treat at dent and cocktail baa.

is he good with sheep? oh i mean the dog ...

ive just emailed the farmer about the dog .watch this space, if no update give me a nudge.

Thanks - I'd need to know the same for Lottie as well. She's not that worried about chasing stuff other than birds and the odd rabbit. She's used to horses as a friend takes her to stables regularly.

No idea...hes a londoner...killed a chicken on the last ride out 2 years ago. Think hes mellowed now

Hes actually very well behaved. Deffo not your typical patt. Doesnt go to ground, clueless on rats and runs away from cows. Fine around horses. Went down a treat at dent and cocktail baa.

Thanks - I'd need to know the same for Lottie as well. She's not that worried about chasing stuff other than birds and the odd rabbit. She's used to horses as a friend takes her to stables regularly.

All good to go boys, Lottie is a princess, good as gold, i think i met hugo at the Baa, so yep bring em down. its my hound that needs a lead !

Okay! Count me in - I figure I should use some of this kit I keep buying.

I man, 1 bike (or car... depends...got to be bike if M25 is involved) and 1 tent.

Please let me know how to pay for Fri & Sat nights.

:beerjug:

Okay! Count me in - I figure I should use some of this kit I keep buying.

I man, 1 bike (or car... depends...got to be bike if M25 is involved) and 1 tent.

Please let me know how to pay for Fri & Sat nights.

:beerjug:

Pay when you get there Chris, its only really the farmers fees im worried over, and we'll sort that at the event. Food we'll muck in and sort summat out . dont worry dude! ill pm you the details. cheers Pauly

Back
Top Bottom