R1100/1150GS Injector upgrade from the US - group buy interest?

SO far confirmed:

gog 1100
Rugged Path 1150 - PAID
barak666 1150 - PAID
GingerPickle 1150 - PAID
Slipperyeel 1150 - PAID
trickytree 1150 - PAID
bowser 1100 - PAID
Redsprocket 1150 - PAID
jbox 1150 - PAID
mspenz 1150 - PAID
Paul Young 1150 - PAID

Sorry to put spanner in works but you haven't included duty, if these are being airmailed in they will be held by uk border control for duty payment unless sender can get away with gift but declared value is going to be too high. Not sure what tariff code these will come under, ok code s 8409910090 it will 2.7% of declared value plus vat at 20%

i already built in an extra £5 each for duty. i'll see what keith says about it as he seems to know what he's doing

SO far confirmed:

gog 1100
Rugged Path 1150 - PAID
barak666 1150 - PAID
GingerPickle 1150 - PAID
Slipperyeel 1150 - PAID
trickytree 1150 - PAID
bowser 1100 - PAID
Redsprocket 1150 - PAID
jbox 1150 - PAID
mspenz 1150 - PAID
Paul Young 1150 - PAID
dubster 1150 - PAID
chriswilliams 1100 - PAID

as everyone is paid up i'm going to get the order in tomorrow afternoon (since they're 4 hours behind us).

last chance for anyone else interested, he can fulfil a couple more than the 13 we have.

I think we're the Guinea pigs

There'll be interest in the feedback I'm sure

OK guys order is in and I have paid Keith in full. Paypal are going to think im up to something shady :D

Will update as things progress. Cheers.

Just realised that with the exception of one or two, very few have given me postal addresses! Can you all PM me with full name and where you want them to go, so I have everything ready for when they arrive from the US.

UPDATE, FYI

"Hey just giving you an update... I am hoping to ship out tomorrow. Waiting on another large batch of new injectors to arrive and should be here tomorrow am. Ran into a bunch of odd ball injectors in the stock we had that couldn't be matched to anything we had in stock, so I couldnt ship everything.
Sorry for the delay, be assured I will get out ASAP!
Thanks again
-Keith"

Great!

I need to get the valves done and the throttles balanced before fitting these!

Great!

I need to get the valves done and the throttles balanced before fitting these!

Maybe worth holding off on the TB balance until the new injectors are in situ ? If your current injectors are out of match then the TB synch will be set for any imbalance...the new balanced pair injectors will have to be synched again as they will be sooo smooth :D

I got my GSA fired up again today after 4 months and having had to replace all throttle cables (snapped lower right) & Bowden box, also done TB spindle/bush kits...didn't take too long to set up but it's gone a wee bit out of synch again after a 50 mile run, although expected.
I'll wait until the new cables settle in before adding the new injectors and it looks like I won't have to wait too long either :cool:

Mike. My thinking is to get the motor running as best it can before the new injectors. This way I can properly appreciate any differences .

It only takes 10min to balance the the Throttle bodies so I'm happy to adjust once new injectors are fitted.

Our package is in the UK awaiting customs clearance. I now have the UK parcelforce tracking code and will update as soon as i know.

got a letter through the post, the package got hit with VAT, apparently customs didnt believe that we sent our injectors off to Injector Rehab to be refurbished, matched and sent back. oh well.

i built in just under £50 in case we got hit with import duty (which it turns out we didn't) and the charge was £176.71.

i have called them and paid that amount myself and they have released the package, it will be delivered to me on monday.

if the remaining £126 is split between the 13 of us that £9.60 each. if you're happy to chip in my paypal is same as before, livecommerce at gmail dot com. i understand if anyone isn't happy paying the extra, after all i gave you a price and that's what you paid. my fault for jumping in before getting my numbers right.

your packages will be sent out to each of you on tuesday regardless of whether you have paid the extra or not. i'll wear any shortfall and write it down to experience.

61f202fe602c6807f274993eeaf4047c.jpg

cheers
gordon

Hi Gordon,
Vat payment sent via paypal....thanks for sorting this out - appreciate it. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom