My new holiday let in Sheringham, North Norfolk

MarkShelley

Very similar to Paolo Maldini
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We went 'live' literally today.
This is quite a rarity in its location as it has its own parking. If you know Sheringham you will know what I mean! Plenty of places to eat and drink within 5 mins walk as it is just off town centre.
As you can see it is let through an agent, but I can block weeks myself within reason so pm me if you are interested.
No animals
No riff-raff :D
http://www.keysholidays.co.uk/search-properties/view/490449

Nice spot, good looking flat, Mark... will bear it in mind. Good luck with the venture:beerjug:

I've fond memories of a school holiday there back in the seventies. Nice flat you've got there.
I revisited Sherringham last year whilst staying in Wells next the sea. That stretch of coast is lovely, some great places to visit.

Super part of the world

We visit Susans mum in upper Sherringham often and i love it down there. The only drawback is the journey on the A17

Good luck not that you need it

The A17 is brilliant! I can get huge queues behind me very quickly if I try hard enough! Then watch them all try to commit suicide by overtaking in silly places! It's quite funny at times! :thumb2

We went 'live' literally today.
This is quite a rarity in its location as it has its own parking. If you know Sheringham you will know what I mean! Plenty of places to eat and drink within 5 mins walk as it is just off town centre.
As you can see it is let through an agent, but I can block weeks myself within reason so pm me if you are interested.
No animals
No riff-raff :D
http://www.keysholidays.co.uk/search-properties/view/490449

Might be a bit quiet..

The connection has timed out

The server at www.keysholidays.co.uk is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

That rules out 90% of this parish, then. :comfort

I realise the dog ban will reduce my potential customer base, but I have furnished the place with good quality items and unfortunately not all dog owners are responsible and would stick by any rules such as keeping them out of the bedroom. The cleaning company we are using backed this up. He reckons people would wash their dog in the shower after being on the beach and use my towels to dry them. No thanks! I know not all dog owners would do this, but it is a similar scenario with dog poop all over the place. I have never known a dog owner who doesn't dilligently clean up after their pooch. They can't all be telling the truth, can they.

I realise the dog ban will reduce my potential customer base, but I have furnished the place with good quality items and unfortunately not all dog owners are responsible and would stick by any rules such as keeping them out of the bedroom. The cleaning company we are using backed this up. He reckons people would wash their dog in the shower after being on the beach and use my towels to dry them. No thanks! I know not all dog owners would do this, but it is a similar scenario with dog poop all over the place. I have never known a dog owner who doesn't dilligently clean up after their pooch. They can't all be telling the truth, can they.

I don't blame you one bit.....:thumb2

Dog owners = Thoroughly inconsiderate shower of shite......:clap

(There....I've said it...I've said it....I've said it.....I'm doomed doomed doomed........:hide :hide :hide)

If booked through myself, a full week between 2nd November and the end of March 2019 (excluding Xmas and New Year weeks) will be £270. Short breaks possible.
Xmas and New Year weeks available by negotiation, but it will be a good deal!

But some people don't like going to places that smell of dog. Personally, I look for places that do not accept animals. Each to their own.

The A17 is brilliant! I can get huge queues behind me very quickly if I try hard enough! Then watch them all try to commit suicide by overtaking in silly places! It's quite funny at times! :thumb2

It used to be so much more fun when we was only allowed to do 40 mph along there.

Any car hire tips with airport recommendations? Nice part of the world...

Any car hire tips with airport recommendations? Nice part of the world...

Sheringham is a lovely part of the world indeed however.... it's best avoided when the local Sons of Anarchy wannabees take over the town for weekend(Unless that's your thing). They block the town and the local roads as they do their group ride. There's usually over a hundred bikes riding in two's at about 40 mph. They ride from Sheringham to Wells and back all day holding everybody up looking cool(in their own heads) in their leather waistcoats and fingerless gloves. I managed to get ahead of them last year,rode into Sheringham on the RS to show the waiting crowds what a proper motorcycle looks like.:thumb2

Last edited:
Stayed here last week.. cracking apartment and would highly recommend it.. A good location to explore the local area, walks and cycle routes. Great Nepalese restaurant in the town (The Bank).. good value and an amazing chicken chilli starter..

I don't blame you one bit.....:thumb2

Dog owners = Thoroughly inconsiderate shower of shite......:clap

(There....I've said it...I've said it....I've said it.....I'm doomed doomed doomed........:hide :hide :hide)

Ooohh you will never get to heaven.

Ooohh you will never get to heaven.

As a dog owner myself I actually agree with the earlier statement. Can’t abide meeting fellow dog owners on walks with my lovely pooches. Entitled, arrogant and superior to everyone else.

Dogs in pubs? Why?
Dogs in B&Bs? Why?

Saying that though can the OP recommend similar in Sheringham for those dog owners like me who are responsible, respectful and ‘normal’?

As a dog owner myself I actually agree with the earlier statement. Can’t abide meeting fellow dog owners on walks with my lovely pooches. Entitled, arrogant and superior to everyone else.

Dogs in pubs? Why?
Dogs in B&Bs? Why?

Saying that though can the OP recommend similar in Sheringham for those dog owners like me who are responsible, respectful and ‘normal’?

I am afraid I can’t as I have no personal experience of them however if you contact the agents I use I am sure they can help. They have a pet option on their search.
https://www.keysholidaycottages.co.uk/

Back
Top Bottom