Fuel Strip to Float Conversion...Dummy Run

Thanks to the info in this thread I did a float conversion with proebeemer module. Never recalibrated but used resistors to get the system up and running again. Anyway watch the video https://youtu.be/0gb2g0Eoyk8 it explains it all

My pal ordered a proebeemer module , unfortunately it didn’t work , proebeemer blamed my pal , aftercare service was not the best, maybe it was a translation thing , anyway after PayPal intervention he got a refund ,not before I ordered one on his behalf , fitted it and it worked perfectly, so proving the 1st one was faulty ,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I fill mine the gauge shows one block from the top, every time. Then went to fill up once thinking I had 50 miles left I put a tad over 33 litres in! Maybe, if possible, a couple of variable resistors could be incorporated so you can manually tune the full and empty sections so at least they're spot on.

Overall I'm happy with it as it turned the fuel warning off and if I've not ridden it for a while I can get a rough idea of how much fuel is in it.

Would like to try Denz0's method of swapping the ecu pins but I don't have the relevant software and see how that performs.

When I fill mine the gauge shows one block from the top, every time. Then went to fill up once thinking I had 50 miles left I put a tad over 33 litres in! Maybe, if possible, a couple of variable resistors could be incorporated so you can manually tune the full and empty sections so at least they're spot on.

Overall I'm happy with it as it turned the fuel warning off and if I've not ridden it for a while I can get a rough idea of how much fuel is in it.

Would like to try Denz0's method of swapping the ecu pins but I don't have the relevant software and see how that performs.

Denzo's method only works on certain models with a compatible ZFE

What model & onboard computer do you have

09 originally with fuel strip and computer with range/temp/tpms/fuel consumption etc.

09 originally with fuel strip and computer with range/temp/tpms/fuel consumption etc.

The ECU pin conversion should be OK, you just need to pop the tank off and get the multi plug out of the ecu as per Denzo's post

i didnt think you needed to get it coded, as it is spoofing another system

Think it needs changing from fuel strip to potentiometer using some software that I don't have!

Back
Top Bottom