Sleeps thread?

Unfortunately since Brian has been working nights a lot recently he has difficulty in knowing whether it is day or night recently or what day it is. Therefore his idea of how many sleeps there are left could have people either turning up too early or worse have them miss the event altogether.

Great that you have taken up the Sleep Countdown Duty

G

Departing The Pale tomorrow morning. Layover tomorrow night somewhere in the midlands, catching a few IPR spots en route to Ardara. :thumb2

Hoping my weather apps aren't right - giving showery/overcast for the next few days... :blast

Cleaning and polishing bike as we speak. Always got to start a trip with a nice clean bike, doesn't feel 'proper' otherwise :D

All prepped and ready to go. Just needs roll bag on in the morning :)

Attachments

• IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 264
Don't look at my bike then, or you'll make yourself unwell. :eek:

Same. I was going to give it a wipe, but the weather will have it looking the same in 20km.

Packed now too. But still have that ever-present "What did I forget?" feeling.

Packed? What is that? Is that the process of stuffing clean socks in a bag with a toothbrush? Grabbing a shirt and bringing something warm in case I get drunk and lost?

Clean socks of course, but also clean jocks, coupe of t-shirts, toothbrush, wet wipes & sudocrem, a casual shoe, my favourite cords...

Keeps adding up... Luckily I have my two panniers, top box, 89 litre drybag, tankbag, and hydration backpack. So I just about managed to get everything in... :thumb

I was not expecting an inventory. We are staying at a hotel right? I bet you are bringing PJ's and slippers.

I'm bringing an empty pannier for relatively cheap red wine on the way home through the north.

Back
Top Bottom