MOTOSCAN app

Hadn't heard of this aprticular version before but on checking out their website on www.motoscan.de and using the google translation app it appears that it does everything that the GS911 WiFi manages .

Also at a cost of 79 euros for the scanmaster app, 30 euros for the OBD link and a further 20 euros for the BMW adapter to pre OBD then at 129 euros it appears a bargain compared with the £300 plus I paid for the GS911

Watching this thread with interest. :thumb2

still think id rather buy a gs-911 even tho its a lot of money....piece of mind when plugging anything into my ecu...
just imagine if you plug it in and something goes pop....

ive already got a obd II bluetooth which i use on my cars....so all id need is the app and the cable....
watched the vid....
ill be following but still leaning towards the gs 911

ive already got a obd II bluetooth which i use on my cars....so all id need is the app and the cable....
watched the vid....

Go and buy the GS911 already. :D

watched the vid....
It uses 2 specific units, no just any OBD unit so check yours before you go getting your hopes up or spending money.

ill hold out for a gs-911...there is nothing wrong with my gs at the moment so ill wait till it does...

Ive just downloaded the app..

Bluetooth or wifi ...

I need to find my Bluetooth Elm to have a go...

Or do i link it to the gs911 and see how good the SW is ?

Mart

Just downloaded the ap and all in English.
Looks like a good cheap alternative to GS911 for anyone who wants to do their own servicing and reset the service indicator. Also looks like it can read fault codes which may be useful for diagnostics. I guess not as fully featured as GS911 but very good for price and the OBD adapter can also be used on most cars.

Looking to buy the OBD and cable now. Does anyone have any suggestions of best place to buy these.

Ian

I've ordered the cable and I already have the same OBD II Wifi adapter but ordered a better one. Should be able to test the cable in a few days although I hear some of them are wired incorrectly

Did you test your system? Which adapter did you use?

Thanks

Ian

Back
Top Bottom