BMW GS Servicing (Independent Garage)

ElliotGSA

Reaction score
I'm on the Hants/Berks border nr Basingstoke / Reading,
Is there anyone who services independently that is reliable and good value close by?
My 36k bike was last fully serviced in Oct/15 and had an oil and filter change last year, 400 miles ago!
I wish to get it back on track.

Can anybody recommend an Indy?
Ta...:thumb

Two names spring to mind

Neil Harrison. (Steptoe from this here parish)

Highly respected & recommended and i believe local ish to you..

Also Mikeyboy i believe, but he may be a tad further away

(his bike projects are a work of art )

Mart

I use Gary Webb in Bracknell on 01344 860580. A really good guy who understands BMWs inside and out. Has the correct computer kit to rest service indicator and plug into the diagnostics. Works out of 3 private rented garages in Great Hollands. Nothing is too big for him from a complete engine rebuild, clutch etc. Only uses genuine Motorrad spares and is well known to the local dealership who call on him now and then when really stacked.

But be ready for a long chat....likes to gas does GW but always entertaining....usually with some jazz playing in the background. Trustworthy as well in that he is looking for the best and cheapest option for the punter....has a lone bike (a gutless K75) highly recommended.

Cheers

+1 for Gary Webb, heard good things about him, not used him personally but know someone who has (non-GS).

Bracknell is definitely closer to me, thanks to all for your inputs, much appreciated 😆
I just don't think main dealers are worth their money for a stamp.
Just my opinion. .....

Sent from my SM-T560 using Tapatalk

Did you ever use Gary Webb as trying to get him to look at my current bike.

I used him recently, I got him to service the bits I couldn’t such as Brake fluid change and throttle body balance plus other stuff....bike running really smoothly post service.

Back
Top Bottom