Booking open.

VAL. H.

Thrower of cats at pigeons
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Orllewin Cymru, Wales 8th - 10th September 2017 West Wales bash booking thread.

What, When, Where:

A weekend in west Wales, near Aberyswyth, Devils Bridge and the Cambrian mountains.

8th to the 10th of September.

Camping at Dolau Afon, Llanafan. Aberystwyth.

What's on offer:

Camping, motorhome, caravan, bivibag etc including a snorers paddock in a beautiful location right next to the Ystwyth river.

Friday and Saturday evening meals, a little lanes ride out on Saturday (volunteers requested to lead an A/B road ride out would be appreciated).

Good company and a warm welcome for all. Tea Coffee etc. A barrel of beer or two, though you would be advised the bring your own wines and spirits.

Cost:
£20.00 per person.

Payment through PayPal to me at valatlmc@hotmail.com is easiest (please use the gift facility if possible) Alternatively PM me for direct transfer details.

I will update this thread as payment is received.

Val.

Attachments

• DSCF0014 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF0014 (Medium).jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 364
  • DSCF0184 - Copy (Medium).jpg
    DSCF0184 - Copy (Medium).jpg
    31 KB · Views: 272
Booked and paid.
A lovely spot, some great roads.
See you in September

Booked and paid.
A lovely spot, some great roads.
See you in September

Thanks Bill :thumb2

We've been hard at it the last few weeks, iIssms the place is looking great. 36 tonnes of quarry stone has finished off the field entrance and car park nicely, even put in a little road down to the bottom field.
Still lots to do though. A roof on the end barn and a veranda roof linking it to the long sheds is the next job.

Jill's been doing some planting, putting in a couple of trees and some shrubs to give the place a bit more colour.

Val.

Bugger, the Mrs. is away that week, back on the 9th. and, as i'm chief dog and cat sitter have to stay around.

Back
Top Bottom