Into The West IV, Leenane, Co.Galway 1st - 3rd September 2017

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Welcome to another UKGSer weekend away in the Leenane Hotel in beautiful Leenane, Co Galway, Sept 1st – 3rd 2017

The rate for two nights B&B and dinner on both the Friday and Saturday is still a lowly €109pps, a measly €4 up on last year.
Cost for a single, if you snore & can’t get anybody to share with you :rob is €139
But be warned - after a number of 'no shows' last year due to an inclement forecast (we ended up having great weather) there will be penalties for late cancellations

As those who attended in 2014, 2015 & 2016 can confirm, it's excellent value
You'll need to book the hotel yourselves - 095 42249 or info@leenanehotel.com and mention (UKGSer)
But, being the west of Ireland, don't panic if you don’t get confirmation within 5 minutes :rolleyes:

Same format as usual - arrive Friday evening for grub & a few soft drinks, a ride out on the Saturday followed by a sit down dinner and then youse can all bugger off home on the Sunday
Have a look at last years event for more details - http://www.ukgser.com/forums/forumd...-III-Leenane-Co-Galway-2nd-4th-September-2016

There's some awesome biking roads around the area so even if you don't fancy the group ride-out there's plenty to see & do.
And if your favorite pillion doesn't fancy being on the bike all day there's seaweed baths at the hotel, a cruise on Killary harbour, shopping in Clifden as well as Connemara National Park & Kylemore Abbey within easy reach. There's also historic Westport for those who like something peaceful or The Wild Atlantic Way for something, em, a bit wilder….

If you've never been to the area, or indeed Ireland, before why not take a couple of extra days for a bit of a tour around ? We’d be happy to provide recommendations of roads to ride & places to see.

Post on this thread when you've booked & I'll add your name to the 'attendance list' :bounce1:bounce1

20150906_110722.jpg

20150906_110728.jpg

Pictures unashamedly stolen from Aidan1150 (again) ;)

:beerjug: Sent an email so hopefully they will confirm soon. Looking forward to it.

Just sent through my email to the hotel. Not sure whether her good self will be with me but I've a room reserved......inallsinanyways!!!!

(Keith)

You are a good man Jochen.

Thanks for the great holiday planning again.

Book and looking forward to it.

We shall hope.
So i'll just leave this here ;) to remind me.

:popcorn:

You are a good man Jochen.

Thanks for the great holiday planning again.

Book and looking forward to it.

Should have read Book-ed.
See you then

Booked & looking forward to it. :thumb2

That'll be myself & Adam again.

Mark.

Email sent:) looking forward to it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you're added :thumb

Jaysus, don't be confusing me ! I put you on the list the first time you posted "booked" :p
I wasn't sure whether or not I actually had a booking so I rang back to check.

Sent from a OnePlusX.

Back
Top Bottom