Bouncy rear

ESA Shocks can be reconditioned for around £120 by MCT (http://www.mctsuspension.com/). they did a brilliant job with mine. I sourced a second hand non-ESA shock for a couple of hundred quid to use temporarily while my ESA unit was away being serviced and keep as a spare.

Does the white rear shock from a 2014 model fit the Black shock on a 2013 model? What’s the difference besides the colour?
Thanks
Gary

If you trawl through YouTube for The Missenden Flyer, you will find his video of having his rear shock changed for the exact fault that you are experiencing. He was quoted an obscene amount by BMW but he sourced a good used one for a fraction of the cost.

If you trawl through YouTube for The Missenden Flyer, you will find his video of having his rear shock changed for the exact fault that you are experiencing. He was quoted an obscene amount by BMW but he sourced a good used one for a fraction of the cost.

That shock is hanging on his garage wall. BMW gave him a new one FOC probably to keep him sweet.

Back
Top Bottom