Breadcrumb trail ?

Piggers

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,
i did a quick search, but not sure if Breadcrumb is the right term to use.
On my old Zumo 550 it would mark the roads you had ridden with a purple line , so you could tell where you had ridden. Can this be turned on in the Nav V or did they drop this function ?

Cheers,

Piggers

Yes, it's still there.

I haven't got my device with me but it will be in Settings somewhere. View / show track or view / show history. Something like that, if I had to guess.

You also have to check that you have enabled the 'record' button ( or whatever it's called) in Settings.

You'll find it.

Yes, it's still there.

I haven't got my device with me but it will be in Settings somewhere. View / show track or view / show history. Something like that, if I had to guess.

You also have to check that you have enabled the 'record' button ( or whatever it's called) in Settings.

You'll find it.

Cheers Wapping

I’m not too sure what you are asking for, but here goes with three possible options:

1. Tracks are recorded and available to view or use on the Nav V. Home Screen > Apps > Tracks

2. Alternatively: Home Screen > Apps > TracBack

3. Alternatively: Home Screen > Settings > Map & Vehicle > Scroll down > Map Layers > Scroll down > Trip Log. In the Trip Log tick the box to show the track history as a blue line on the map or untick it, if you do not want it shown

If none of these three options are what you are looking for, let us know please.

Thanks Wapping, was option 2. Made the changes over breakfast here in Namibia and I can see the trail. At my age you sometimes forget where you've been. Great to get such speedy help while out on the road. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom