Roadlok issues

Tommy Cooper.... even taking his last breath he made people laugh....

since I cannot edit my previous post... a bit more information; I am the owner of Roadlok Europe.
My response here was because of the reference to Ian, who is the GM of Roadlok (USA). I was unaware of Big Billy, I do know there is no official distributor for the UK, but I assume he gets better rates due to more business, e.g. is a reseller.
and with regards to Brexit; there will be a grace period until the end of 2020 (during this time, the UK will stay in the Economic Block) , after which time we all hope there will be some sort of a new agreement. Either way, until the end of 2020, you're still good when ordering stuff from the EU; no import duties.

since I cannot edit my previous post... a bit more information; I am the owner of Roadlok Europe.
My response here was because of the reference to Ian, who is the GM of Roadlok (USA). I was unaware of Big Billy, I do know there is no official distributor for the UK, but I assume he gets better rates due to more business, e.g. is a reseller.
and with regards to Brexit; there will be a grace period until the end of 2020 (during this time, the UK will stay in the Economic Block) , after which time we all hope there will be some sort of a new agreement. Either way, until the end of 2020, you're still good when ordering stuff from the EU; no import duties.

Hi Roadlok Europe

I've been communicating with Ian (USA) via email regarding a problem with my unit and he has asked me to return it to you so that it can be looked at (I can't remove the lock barrel). Can you either post your address on here or pm it to me please, or is the address the same as that on your website?

Thank you

It is the same as on the website,

ROADLOK Europe
Watersnip 5
1399VA Muiderberg
The Netherlands

Ian already emailed me about it and we are awaiting your return

Looks a good bit of kit, but too expensive for what it is. IMHO

It isn't cheap, but it's well engineered. convenient and much more difficult to remove (once set) than any regular disc lock.

Can I sing the praises of the Roadlok after sales service and warranty.

My Roadlok developed a problem whereby it was impossible to remove the lock body from the main body of the Roadlok - this being necessary for periodic cleaning. I contacted Roadlok and was requested to return the unit to the European office. This I did and almost by return of post I've been sent a brand new unit. WELL DONE ROADLOK and thank you

First class customer care

And with a premium price comes premium service. Well done Roadlok.

Buy inferior cheap products and receive inferior cheap after sales support

Anybody know if Billy big roy still trading on these. I am looking at getting one for my 2017 gs, sent a pm but no response yet ?
Looks like a great product with equally good back up from the manufacturer.
Cheers Dan

yes, he is still supplying. Got mine from him less than 2 weeks ago. contacted by pm, seem to think it took a couple of days for replies.

I got a Roadlok from Billy Boy Roy through the post today.

Hi All,

Stumbled across this thread and soon to pick up a new bike. Is there any contact details available for BillyBoyRoy? I can't seem to send pm's (assume its because i've only just joined the forum) but looking for a UK reseller.

You need to pay your subs to pm someone.

It's Billy Big Roy

Back
Top Bottom