Whos going to Lahinch

• Yes - booked and bags packed :-)

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Maybe - thinking about it ???

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • not sure - where the hells lahinch ??

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
Hi Ian, i might be +1 depending on whether my new beau can get time off work. Will let you know ASAP.

Two more here Ian.....ferries booked.

Thats me and Polarbear.

Arriving Rosslare on Sunday 31st...then taking our time,wending our way up to Lahinch...probably arriving there on Thursday.

Madmountainman said:
Hi Ian, i might be +1 depending on whether my new beau can get time off work. Will let you know ASAP.

OOOOO!!!!!

What's he like mate???

:D :D :D

Re: If I haven't...

Steve Chip said:
said so before.
Yup!

Me and SWMBO (If she survives "the hog"), will be comming over on Friday am from Holyhead.

Steve

Let the SWMBO in even though she lacks tase in partners but shut the boarders to Chips he will only lower the whole tone of the show

just booked me & missus outward on the ancient swansea/cork rustbucket on 04/08 returning on modern, swish, vomit inducing sea cat from rosslare to fishguard on the 12th

see yer there :)

Can't make it now:( family holiday has pulled rank,still I bet the weather will be just as nice in Lehinch as it will in Gran Canaria:rolleyes:
There's a vacancy at Mary's place now as I'd booked a single room for Friday,Saturday & Sunday night,I'll give her a call to cancel tonight,have a good trip:beer:

Anyone going from the Kent area...?

I haven't booked up yet, as I was expecting to be away, but have had a cancellation...would be good to meet up. I'm unsure as to which ferry route would be best...

Tempting... I've got the 2 weeks off and nothing planned.

Just seen Fanums' post alluding to much the same thing.

Checking out the ferries now...

I don't particularly fancy going all the way up to Liverpool unless you fancy a night on the town in Dublin first / on the way home.

The 5 day return from Pembroke to Rosslare is £78. Downside is that you can do the daytime one and get into Rosslare at 18:30 or the overnighter that arrives at 06:30 (departs 02:45).

I'd be quite happy to not have to ride 4hrs at 18:30. So either a day ferry and a b&b on arrival, or the overnighter with a cabin.

Way back it's similar, I'd not fancy riding back tired from getting off a ferry at 00:45.

So a b&b and the 08:45 sailing from Rosslare preferred.

pm?

Another 2

Ian.

Just to confirm another 2 ( me and me girlie ) coming over on Fri and camping Friday and Saturday night.

Looking forward to it.

Cheers,

Ian

PS Are we doing a group ride down from Dublin like last year? We arrive at Dun being Lairy around 10.45am on Friday.

ferguscawley said:
Ian

Is it OK to arrive on an Aprilia ?? ;)

Ferg

flippin' hope so...me and boris are coming on the bus

by the way ian...2 of us again.......

Myself & IanF confirmed - getting the fishguard ferry on the wednesday along with Fanum..expect to be in Lahinch on Friday...:)

Me, on my own, arriving Saturday morning or very late Friday night :beer:

Whatton said:
Me, on my own, arriving Saturday morning or very late Friday night :beer:

i'll be waiting....... be afraid...be VERY afraid......

judge said:
Erm... me on mi tod, should arrive Friday, just depends how much I'm enjoying the 6 counties and NW Ireland :thumb
Slight change of plan - still arriving in Lahinch on Friday but not at the end of a North tour - some work and poor weather predicted means I'll now arrive in Cork on the overnight banana boat from Swansea on Friday morning and take a leisurely/direct ride up depending on weather.

See you in Lahinch :thumb

First GS Event

Coming on my first GS event - coming over Fishguard - Rosslare 1600 on Thursday and staying the night in Waterford (at the Travellodge on the N25). Will arrive in Lahinch Friday afternoon and am staying at the Aberdeen Arms or whatever it has been renamed as (I have wimped out on camping)...

I look forward to meeting you all...

Steve

judge said:
I'll now arrive in Cork on the overnight banana boat from Swansea on Friday morning and take a leisurely/direct ride up depending on weather.

See you in Lahinch :thumb

and i'll be sharing the cabin as well -;)

Back
Top Bottom