BeMoto

44 teeth is a channel on YouTube, they promote Bemoto, mention them and you get a bit discount or up graded cover.

Mines up for renewal in a couple of days, I’ll give them a call

Gave bemoto a call this morning as I have just had my renewal through from bikesure (06 GS & 05 xt660x)@ £212 fully comp for both bikes, which was the same as last year, Bemoto was £3 dearer but includes personal accident cover, clothing/helmet cover & RAC Breakdown and no annoying amendment charges, those extras would have put another £100 on the bikesure price, I think I will be giving them a go this year, must remember the 44 teeth thing when I call back to confirm.

Al.

Tried Bemoto this week for a quote. Very helpful person managed to get me a fully comp + bells/whistles policy for £207 (Bennetts original renewal quote was £258 (up £23 vs 2018), then down to £225).

:D

So a couple of days prior to renewal, I phoned Bennetts just to see if they could work some magic & beat BeMoto. Long story short, the chap I spoke to gave me a quote as a new customer, and as if by 'magic' a cheaper quote for the exact same policy was offered!!!

So my new quote of £171 was accepted & paid for :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hf2nQmq7QRQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>.....

Back
Top Bottom