BMW S 1000 R section

telbenj

Reaction score
Hi All

Just a general thought, is there any plans to add an S 1000 R and the RR to this forum we have the XR

What do you think.

Terry

I think not.
If you have one of those you can go to the other bike section, there are plenty of devoted forums out there already.

I think not.
If you have one of those you can go to the other bike section, there are plenty of devoted forums out there already.

Exactly my point there is no section for the S1000 R or the RR and predominantly this forum is for BMW.
You can look at KTM or Harley, and I think it's a shame to leave the forum and the style of it.

So why not add the R or any other BMW model to other bikes.

Terry

Throw your input into the XR section - what harm could that do?

Al

Exactly my point there is no section for the S1000 R or the RR and predominantly this forum is for BMW.
You can look at KTM or Harley, and I think it's a shame to leave the forum and the style of it.

So why not add the R or any other BMW model to other bikes.

Terry
What is the title of this forum. Where does it mention anything other than GS.
If you want info on other models go to dedicated forums where you will get far better and detailed help through experience. Prior to my ownership of a GS I went to relevent forums VFR, GSXR, Yamaha r series, etc. It's all in the detail.

Rather than an XR, R or RR section, there should just be an S1000 section.:rob

If you want info on other models go to dedicated forums where you will get far better and detailed help through experience. Prior to my ownership of a GS I went to relevent forums VFR, GSXR, Yamaha r series, etc. It's all in the detail.

Again you miss my point loads of other bikes are catered for on this forum so why not the S1000 series

I've attached the picture so you can see where it mentions other bikes other the the GS
62046de962eb0d5650913fb9895474f1.jpg

Terry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again you miss my point loads of other bikes are catered for on this forum so why not the S1000 series

I've attached the picture so you can see where it mentions other bikes other the the GS

Terry

Exactly. I'll bet there are more R/ RR owners here than G310 or Husqvarna owners.

Terry

I have put it here again so you can read it again.
Where in the title UKGSER does it mention anything other than GS...It doesn't.
Yes I know about other bikes, I own 3 different makes of bike but i don't waste my time looking for info on this site (other than the GS) as there is no depth of info as most owners of other bikes don't own GSs as well.

You are asking admin to waste their time so six of you can chat about what polish you are using. Admin has said no, leave them alone.

Yes I know about other bikes, I own 3 different makes of bike but i don't waste my time looking for info on this site (other than the GS) as there is no depth of info as most owners of other bikes don't own GSs as well.

Sorry matey but that's utter bollox.

In the last year or two I've owned an Africa Twin and now the new KTM 1290R and there's better info on here shared by owners than some of the bullshit on dedicated forums.

I have put it here again so you can read it again.
Where in the title UKGSER does it mention anything other than GS...It doesn't.

You are asking admin to waste their time so six of you can chat about what polish you are using. Admin has said no, leave them alone.

As you've not been here long, I take it you haven't navigated around the site much? Look at all the different sections on the front page.:blast

Back
Top Bottom