IAM training/"making progress"

IAM training/"making progress"

I shall be quiet and listen,

fuck it, it's me, I'll be asking lots of questions so I can learn some more.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Every day should be a school day Tell him im asking for him and will be in touch to sort a training day with him sometime after i come home from IOM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every day should be a school day Tell him im asking for him and will be in touch to sort a training day with him sometime after i come home from IOM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely you should do the training before taking on the mountain road, with all the nutters....

Surely you should do the training before taking on the mountain road, with all the nutters....

Done it before and i hold a Masters with distinction. But as you know its good to have someone independent take a look at tyour riding standard in order to keep that standard up :thumb2

Done it before and i hold a Masters with distinction. But as you know its good to have someone independent take a look at tyour riding standard in order to keep that standard up :thumb2

I too am distinguished!

Attachments

• DGR2018.web.jpg
    DGR2018.web.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 369
  • DGR.jpg
    DGR.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 354
I see in this weeks MCN there's a guy in the "Sort me out" section who needs help in spotting opportunities to overtake. He just so happens to be an I A M observer and a Tosser too.

I see in this weeks MCN there's a guy in the "Sort me out" section who needs help in spotting opportunities to overtake. He just so happens to be an I A M observer and a Tosser too.

Ffs,not that i bother with that wrag and havent done for years,its full of crap mostly, but seems to me that, that is why i chucked in the IAM, a bunch of "riding gods" who were only interested in blowing their own trumpet. Seems its full of cnuts, who dont know squat, but want to pass on their "knowledge" to some unsuspecting bikermate's. Name and shame the fckr :p:D

Ffs,not that i bother with that wrag and havent done for years,its full of crap mostly, but seems to me that, that is why i chucked in the IAM, a bunch of "riding gods" who were only interested in blowing their own trumpet. Seems its full of cnuts, who dont know squat, but want to pass on their "knowledge" to some unsuspecting bikermate's. Name and shame the fckr :p:D
I personally prefer someone else to "blow" my trumpet. Although it is long enough to do it myself.

Yes I'm a big cock

I couldn't understand why he didn't go to either his Chief Observer or another SO for help. Still that's why I'm not an Editor

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Well, there are around 80 IAM or RoSPA holders in our blood bike group and although I haven't met them all, I haven't experienced the traits you describe. But personally I don't go to any IAM or RoSPA gatherings, I did the tests so I could blood bike.

You seem pretty keen on blowing your own trumpet ...

Done it before and i hold a Masters with distinction.

I know the IAM has a bit of a rep for having know alls but I don't recognise that in any of the people I know.

You seem pretty keen on blowing your own trumpet ...

I know the IAM has a bit of a rep for having know alls but I don't recognise that in any of the people I know.

So whats blowing my own trumpet got to do with it ? Im stating a FACT, not blowing any trumpet. :upyou:upyou:upyou
Fuck me, you mention ONCE an achievement you are rather proud of and some twat comes along and says your blowing your own trumpet :nenau

So whats blowing my own trumpet got to do with it ? Im stating a FACT, not blowing any trumpet. :upyou:upyou:upyou
Fuck me, you mention ONCE an achievement you are rather proud of and some twat comes along and says your blowing your own trumpet :nenau

You shag ONE sheep!
:D

Back
Top Bottom