Talk me in or out of it another GS or a Multistrada?

After several R1200GS's I wanted a change and something a bit lighter, went for a test drive on a MS 950S, suited the bill perfectly, really nice and all the toys, will see how we get on on a longer trip next year..

Same here, after a succession of GSA's 1150 1200 1200LC and most recently a GS Rallye I felt I needed to scratch an itch and am now on a 950S Multi with spoke wheels, it's early days yet but no regrets at all :okay

IMG_3126-XL.jpg

Adjustments-XL.jpg

Same here, after a succession of GSA's 1150 1200 1200LC and most recently a GS Rallye I felt I needed to scratch an itch and am now on a 950S Multi with spoke wheels, it's early days yet but no regrets at all :okay

As soon as I'm able to, I'll be taking one out for a few hours. Having just seen the 4 year warranty info, I'm even more tempted. :thumb

IMG_3126-XL.jpg

Adjustments-XL.jpg

What make is the satnav holder in your picture?

IMG_3126-XL.jpg

Adjustments-XL.jpg

On a bike like that on roads like that. I can't say I'm surprised Steve:thumb:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom