Food

Pauly S

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody else coming before i start doing the catering?.Im knocking up a chicken stew over the campfire using my brand new dutch oven(like a witches cauldron) any veggies please speak now.I reckon a bar be que on the saturday night. Breakfasts will be cereals tea and coffee juice etc. let me know. cheers Pauly

If you need a hand let me know. Will your pot hold enough to feed 22? and 2 kids...Have you a braai grid/BBQ grid lying around ?

If you need a hand let me know. Will your pot hold enough to feed 22? and 2 kids...Have you a braai grid/BBQ grid lying around ?

yes yes yes .ive two great feck off great saucepans,4 hobs and ive a bbq griddle which i welded today, as it broke.I thought of cutting some logs with the chainsaw and sitting the griddle on those with a fire underneath.Its weather pending,if its nice we could bbq, but if its a bit chilly we can conjure up a ruby.Ive decided to have a chilli on friday night with one quorn option.
Yes your offer of cooking help would be grand !

yes yes yes .ive two great feck off great saucepans,4 hobs and ive a bbq griddle which i welded today, as it broke.I thought of cutting some logs with the chainsaw and sitting the griddle on those with a fire underneath.Its weather pending,if its nice we could bbq, but if its a bit chilly we can conjure up a ruby.Ive decided to have a chilli on friday night with one quorn option.
Yes your offer of cooking help would be grand !

soak the stand logs in water then they won't burn too much when I get pissed and try help with the cooking! So looking forward to this. My element. Outside, cooking, fire, no bullshit, no showers..should be there about 4 30 friday

Back
Top Bottom