BaseCamp is shite. Get it off your chest here.

Well, ermmm, you just type Guildford in the search box at top right and items related will pop up.
As with so many things in life, I usually blame the nut holding onto the bars :augie ;)

Well, ermmm, you just type Guildford in the search box at top right and items related will pop up.
As with so many things in life, I usually blame the nut holding onto the bars :augie ;)

Yeah - BUT what if I don't want Guildford Chiropractic Clinic or the Guildford Arms. How about Guildford City Centre? That would be a good starting point.....

Mine is now behaving in a more understandable way than it was yesterday and does appear to be finding cities in the POI listings. But they appear way down the list. If I search for Godalming, it's 29th on the list - with Godalming Community Mental Health Centre at number 3!

And if you search using the address - i.e. Guildford in the City field it won't search until you put in a street name. It seems arse-backwards to me.

......try this:

basecamp_search.gif

Doesn’t everyone do it that way?

They are truly shite! :augie :D :D

No worries.
The way the search is set up by default is a bit counter-intuitive. Works ok when you edit the parameters.

Btw my message above has been edited. Not sure why/by whom.

Back
Top Bottom