TFT screen and Bluetooth

I have a 2019 GSA and the TFT connects fine each time. Headset is sena 20S. I also pair the Nav 6 to the Sena and don't seem to have issues. The connected app is another issue, I was told that I wold get the speed limit on my dash, it does not appear, and the bike is noted as T.D.B can;t seem to name the bike. Has anyone sorted the app connection out ?

Have you downloaded the maps? You need at least the UK maps to get anything to appear in the speed limit box

I don't have a BMW Nav, just a phone running the BMW app. Once I downloaded the UK maps to the phone app the speed limit info appeared on the TFT.

I have all the Australian Maps downloaded. I store them on the Memory card, running a Samsung Note 8. I don't have the Nav 6 blue tooth connected to the bike I am assuming this isn't a requirement. When I first picked the bike up I had the speed limit icon there but no data due to the maps not being gown loaded but have since downloaded the maps now not even thei con?

You don't need the Nav. Just download the NSW maps (each state is separate map) in your app and make sure app is connected to TFT to show the info when you ride.

On mine (1250GS) it was: TFT phone (S9+), TFT Freecom 2, Freecom 2 (second channel) Nav 6 and everything works great (a caveat: before connecting the "BMW app connect" to the TFT (if you use it) first download your local map or it won´t connect and won´t tell you why)
Didn´t connect the passenger headset to the TFT as I don´t see the point as you can´t talk to the passenger via the TFT, perhaps a future software update?

Can you name your Bike on the app? I just get a default name.

Great news!!!

This latest version fixed my Bluetooth 3 issues. Phone call audio now works with my Nexx X.Com. I am super happy. This would be a must have update if you have one of these SENA products (by my estimate):
SMH10, SMH10R, SPH10H-FM, SMH5, SMH5-FM, 3S, SMH3.
And also Nexx X.Com and maybe some Scala devices too?

What’s the version number that fixed your issues (I assume you’re referring to tft firmware)?

0d59d10fce81e75f65443691c1e4b318.jpg

I had this installed on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dealer didn’t seem keen to install it as part of my first service, I think because it would take longer than the service time

Hi all. Story about my Audio FIX. Newish biker. Brand new GS 1250. Went on 15/04/19 to shop to buy helmet and headset. Asked salesperson to see if the headset he recommended to me works with my bike. I was after calls and music via the TFT.
Salesperson has the interphone tour and we paired it and it worked perfectly.

I purchased New Interphone Tour twin pack. Low and behold it won’t work!
I get the music functions, I can Make and receive calls however No1 can hear me.

I had phone connected to TFT and TFT connected to interphone Tour Headset.

I then carried out a software update on the headset hoping it may resolve it. (Takes one min and really easy to do from desktop. Download app from interphone and just click a few times.)
AND I AM GLAD TO REPORT IT ALL NOW WORKS FINE!

The only function that does not work from the wheel is volume. It’s a big shame about the volume. It’s an important feature.

Hope this helps someone.

Hi all. Story about my Audio FIX. Newish biker. Brand new GS 1250. Went on 15/04/19 to shop to buy helmet and headset. Asked salesperson to see if the headset he recommended to me works with my bike. I was after calls and music via the TFT.

I get the music functions, I can Make and receive calls however No1 can hear me.

I then carried out a software update on the headset hoping it may resolve it. (Takes one min and really easy to do from desktop. Download app from interphone and just click a few times.)

The only function that does not work from the wheel is volume. It’s a big shame about the volume. It’s an important feature.

Hope this helps someone.

the wheel won't adjust the volume for the headset,you need to do that on the headset itself....if you have a Nav 6 ,you can pair to that and adjust volume

What are the phone apps like for setting up these headsets? It’s seems that the devices have 2 profiles, both with different functionality and connecting devices in the wrong order means things don’t work well. Wondered if it’s clearer on the app?

That´s nonsense

Can you name your Bike on the app? I just get a default name.

It´s not possible to connect an APP to TFT either you connect Intercom or phone.
With Sena Intercom you can connect everything : TFT ICC 6.5in , BMW GPS Nav VI , iPhone .
With CARDO PACKTALK that´s not possible i don´t know why but already sent an email to them.

Interphone Tour Twin Pack

Hi same kit as you and, in the main, reasonably happy. However, even with everything updated I still have one or two features that fail to work. When hooked up to tft virtually everything works through the handlebar control as it should - BMW app, mp3 player, making phone calls etc etc. However, when connected to tft
1. I can't have a conversation with passenger and listen to tft (eg nav instructions or music), it's one or the other. I'm having to push comms button on headset to alter my choice each time I want to change. For example, I'm chatting with the missus but hit a built up area and want to listen to NAV instructions - I have to hit the headset comm button to turn off connection to missus to be able to hear instructions - the screen is displaying instructions but I cant hear them until I disconnect commas to missus (and push button again to reconnect to her when I want to do so).
2. Cant listen to FM radio on the interphone set (which is pretty good) at all when connected to tft. It's like the tft connection is top of the pile and is over riding everything else.

It would be great to just have the screen cut into a conversation with NAV instructions or phone call (or to cut into FM radio for the same) but I just cant get it working that way, which is of course what it should be doing

Is this everyone elses experience with interphone? Or just mine? I'm not a complete technophobe and have read something about the tft being a2dp (or something like that) which results in it over riding everything else but is there a work around / fix.

Regards

Dean

QUOTE=Joe613;5354294]Hi all. Story about my Audio FIX. Newish biker. Brand new GS 1250. Went on 15/04/19 to shop to buy helmet and headset. Asked salesperson to see if the headset he recommended to me works with my bike. I was after calls and music via the TFT.

Hope this helps someone.[/QUOTE]

Currently on the 001 019 180 software with sena srl on my neotech 2 lid, pixel 3xl and I cannot get anything right, really word the very first time I paired things up my phone, music and everyday the tft phone book etc worked fine just once, after stopping bike and trying again later that day I can't get it all talking again and haven't since. Really frustrating what's the very latest software?

Had mine done on 19/7/20 and it's 021-104-020 see look .
276b555c04f94a61976fad55002a2eb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom