Noise from Left side sounds like a bag of bolts

I had to get new things for the exhaust because the old ones I grinded off last year to get the bike apart

script>

Is this something to worry about ?
After putting all the thing back together I saw this on the table, it goes under the battery tray and I forgot to put it back there .
script>

Also since the bike was all apart and all I took out the fuel float meter thing because for years it did not show when I filled the tank, I could only see the fuel bars when it got close to empty,
So I took it out saw that when the float goes up it didn't touch the metal, so I gave it a little tweak now it does,
Time will tell if I fixed it or made it worse.
script>

Oh for the final drive I thought a new one to replace my worn out one was too expensive so I bought this one from a GS to go onto my GSA and it fits,
I just had to mark it with a marker to make sure I put it on to match the way it goes on
script>

script>

the new one matched my old one in every way except the old one had that special spline thing that set the way it goes,
That's why I had to use the marker :)

Na the tray is thick enough for that job,
I just hope I can get away with not putting it back in there
I just sat and read through this, just wanted to say fair play to you sir great achievement and very interesting to see inside and out. When your car broke I was like F#$king S¥^t B@$!@€$d

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

script>

I was a little bit nervous but it went ok except the ABS didn't turn on, so I have to check that out,
But the engine worked very smooth, throttle was different due to new cables I suppose, and the bike seemed a bit quicker than before but it has been a while since I rode it last.

Back
Top Bottom