Reaction score
Just got my E-07s from Tyreleader.

Slight issue though!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1507566779624.jpg
    FB_IMG_1507566779624.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 412
Ooops.

Well I've bought the correct wheel size but my Metzeler Karoo 3 tyres are tubeless.

But sticking tubes in them anyways. If they're good enough for Honda Off-Road School. Good enough for me.

Ooops.

Well I've bought the correct wheel size but my Metzeler Karoo 3 tyres are tubeless.

But sticking tubes in them anyways. If they're good enough for Honda Off-Road School. Good enough for me.

I’m thinking of getting these too. Have you got them /been out on them? Find a good price?

I bought mine off Oponeo.co.uk

Polish company ship direct to my house.

Karoo 3 tyres cost me £165 total. Cheaper than TKC80 tyres and my motorcycle mechanic seems unconcerned about fitting them tubes.

However, I'm still awaiting front tyre to arrive. Will be next week.

I had a look on tyreleader , (not heard of them before )they do them for £157 delivered so very similar. They have a good selection too with some very chunky offerings. I won’t be needing those but do want to be able to ride muddy lanes without crashing too much.:aidan

I wouldn't bother with tyreleader.

After 8 days of 'checking' to make sure I wasn't lying they have agreed to collect the wrongly delivered rear tyre.

They won't be delivering a replacement as they are 'out of stock' despite showing on their website as in stock albeit with a £20 increase in price.

I've asked them to collect the front as well as I have no use for just a front tyre but apparently that is not possible. I may have to have a chat with the credit card company.

I've had to chase every day to get infrequent replies on their support system and most of those are just thank you for your patience crap. If it goes wrong with this lot you've had it it seems!

Phil

I wouldn't bother with tyreleader.

After 8 days of 'checking' to make sure I wasn't lying they have agreed to collect the wrongly delivered rear tyre.

They won't be delivering a replacement as they are 'out of stock' despite showing on their website as in stock albeit with a £20 increase in price.

I've asked them to collect the front as well as I have no use for just a front tyre but apparently that is not possible. I may have to have a chat with the credit card company.

I've had to chase every day to get infrequent replies on their support system and most of those are just thank you for your patience crap. If it goes wrong with this lot you've had it it seems!

Phil
:blast now you tell me I did my order yesterday. What tyres did you order? Ive gone for Karoo 3.

I ordered the Mitas E-07. It was a toss up between these and the Karoo's but I got a great price on the E-07's.

If only they'd actually delivered them!!!

P.

Thread Revival

The subject of Tyres for the AT came up on another none tyre related thread recently so as I need some soon id like to hear from others what they prefer and why. Ta

3rd set of Conti TKC70 here. I am a 98% road rider and I've found them superb on the road, wet or dry, but for the odd track, they will cope fine.

Back
Top Bottom