BMW paralever pivot bushings NUSHINGS

mouthfulloflake

Reaction score
Nylager Nushings are Pivot bushings for BMW airhead and oilhead bikes,made from Molybdenum di sulphide impregnated Nylon 6/6
- it is very strong and slippery stuff

These bushings replace the tapered roller bearings that attach the swing arm to the final drive of many BMW bikes. OEM part number 33 17 2 311 091
NEEDLE BEARING - 10X32X17 ( application chart below)

The OEM bearings are manufactured by FAG bearing company in Germany, solely for BMW under contract. No other source of these bearings has been found. They are currently $95.06 each (2017) they were $85 last year. We can assume that the OEM bearings will continue to climb in price, until perhaps they are so expensive, and such low volume that BMW/FAG decide to no longer produce them.

Nushings were designed to replace those tapered roller bearings using the OEM pivot pins. Using high strength Nylatron with Molybdenum Sulfide impregnated within.
( They are self lubricating! )

Installation is simple, no special or factory BMW tools are required.
They are lightweight, small, and easy to carry as spares on a long trip.

(Installation instructions can be found in the link below)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bqMe-xntvPWArrF55-WHbYY2WaVZ8ZEEnOd_8KO2EjI/edit

These are the very latest variations of a long experimental lineage of NyLager Nushings.

They are working well in hundreds of airhead and oilhead BMW bikes all over the world.

Applications for Nylager Nushings:

K1200GT
K1200RS
R100R
R100 Mystik
R1100GS
R1100R
R850R
R1100RS
R1100S
R1100RT
R850RT
R100GS
R80GS
K100RS
K1100LT
K1100RS
K1200LT
K1200RS
R1150GS
R1150RS
R1150RT
R1150R
R850R

##########################
http://nushings.com/
##########################

$59.95 per set
Shipping: ( for up to 4 sets)
$4 USA
$8 Anywhere else in the world

To order just check out this absolutely terrible website!

http://nushings.com/

Or email me ----> nushings@gmail.com
paypal address is ---> nushings@gmail.com

For questions, discussion, ideas, or complaints please email nushings@gmail.com

For the rest of the month of October, special deals!

Direct email to nushings@gmail.com for ordering ONLY!

two sets of Nushings for $95
three sets of Nushings for $130
Four sets of Nushings for $170

flat shipping rates: $3 in the USA/ $5 anywhere else.

Sale is valid ONLY via emails direct to nushings@gmail.com

if you order through Nushings.com you will not get these prices!
( I do not have time to reconfigure the website right now, the website will only sell Nushings at the normal $59.95 price)
Consider this a limited time UKGSer insider discount !

email me for your special priced orders
nushings@gmail.com

Best_of_the_West_brnnys.png

The 20% sale ended last week, but keep an eye on the website for upcoming specials.

Also, I am about to add another product, a "kit" for going inside the tank.

-Stainless Steel U bend to replace the failure prone and expensive rubber U bend

-4" of the proper hose for high pressure submersed in fuel ( enough to install the U bend)
proper fuel injection type clamps

-the large O ring ( in VITON) for the fuel pump plate, you will never have to replace this O ring, and it will not be effected by gasoline.

stainless-u-kit-jpg.1534520

Not a secure site?
ah- I see the warning now from google chrome, thats a new thing apparently, looking into a bit, it seems Google wishes for me to purchase a security certificate. Since I do not process any payments on the site itself ( it just sends you to paypal) I am not certain I will bother with it.

You can always send me a check if you do not trust paypal, its been done before.

Just a few Fuel tank kits left

http://nushings.com/#/moreproduct

plenty of Nushings as always.

http://nushings.com/#/

The COvid19 pandemic has slowed down post service to the UK, what was 1-2 weeks is now 2-4 weeks.

I am fully stocked with Nushings and fuel kits and still shipping parts out.

Let me know if I can answer any questions!

-Matt

email: nushings@gmail.com

I wish there was a U.K distributor.

I would literally buy these now for my customer. But I can't wait for postage from the USA.

I volunteer myself to stock and distribute these in the U.K/Europe if the manufacturer is reading this. :thumb

I would literally buy these now for my customer. But I can't wait for postage from the USA.

I volunteer myself to stock and distribute these in the U.K/Europe if the manufacturer is reading this. :thumb

That would be fantastic for us in the Northwest. :beerjug:

If you promise to buy me a replacement set from the US I’ll send you my spare set ��

This coming Monday morning will hopefully see a box of Nushings headed to the MotoRevive shop, longing for homes in BMW oil and air head bikes on far shores from where the Nushings were produced.

Sorry for not watching this thread more closely!

but an email to Nushings@gmail.com goes straight to my personal cellphone, and I do my best to answer those in real time always.

thanks guys!

-Matt

Back
Top Bottom