Dent Event Weekend ... Friday 18th - Sunday 20th May 2018

Micky

Never knowingly understood
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It's on again folks :thumby:

Putting it up now so you can book your leave ... and be there.

Same format as before, why mend what aint bust!

Camping at High Laning Camp Site, Dent. Flat campsite, electric hook ups, good facilities.
N 54 16. 738 W002 27.445

Bed and breakfast in the two hotels ...

The Sun Inn 015396 25208

The George and Dragon 015396 25256

JB will be in charge of organising the runs out ... run leaders will be required for the Saturday and Sunday.

Camping prices ... hoping to be fixed at last years rates, but more anon. Book your hotels and other bed and breakfast yourselves, camping through me please. If you say you're coming then please let me know if you're not going to make it. A few of you couldn't be bothered this year (and previous) it's extremely bad manners and downright rude to not let me know. I'm personally not bothered, but Margaret has a list of attendees and will be looking for you. I know who you are ....

There will be raffle prizes and regalia. Coasters and decals dished out free of charge as per last three years. There's no charge other than you pay Margaret for your camping. We have now raised over £2,500.00 for The Great North Air Ambulance during the last three events.

A few photo's from previous years...

i-L2Cjb39-L.jpg

i-ksPSvJZ-L.jpg

i-rWzzcFr-L.jpg

i-hWBLxWV-L.jpg

i-4nhbthc-L.jpg

i-xs6ggP9-L.jpg

i-pdF4xNN-L.jpg

i-JXK8sFV-L.jpg

i-MXQJcj2-L.jpg

i-ffW3wzZ-L.jpg

i-dsTnxQK-L.jpg

i-XjBRdXj-L.jpg

i-VNGkNmr-L.jpg

i-PGgQBpN-L.jpg

i-b6RWQpN-L.jpg

i-FWnXw8Q-L.jpg

i-FdP65w7-L.jpg

i-f36SBb5-L.jpg

i-DjXjGF2-L.jpg

i-wtGV2rK-L.jpg

Closing the thread for now, otherwise there will be twenty-five pages before Christmas :D

You now have the dates ... no excuses
Watch this space for further information ...

Be there :thumby:

Bugger it ... I'll leave it open. Now talk nicely amongst yourselves :D

:beerjug:

Before I confirm I need to know if you've arranged to get rid of Bear on a cruise ship :nenau

Cracking event 2017, ... Count me in for next year, .... 1 for camping :thumb

Mark

Booked the Sun Inn, this morning.............2 nights this year, sorted:thumby:

Boring fuck.:D

Micky I'm in…will stay a couple of days each side of the weekend..as before..

Fantastic place to chill and win stuff….
Hopefully there is a raffle this year as I missed out on some great items last time..:D

Oh bollocks, the Mrs has booked us a holiday in Sardinia that week :(

Look on the positive side. You won't be there when I cause an embarrassing silence in the G&D dining room
when I pipe up for my chip butty.:D

One for camping please Micky.:thumb2

I get back from my hols on the Saturday evening, so may pop over on the Sunday.

Just booked a room at G+D for Sunday night, hopefully some folks will be stopping over so I can have a few beers with someone :nenau

Booked the Sun Inn, this morning.............2 nights this year, sorted:thumby:

Pushing the boat out now aint ya JB :D

Just booked a room at G+D for Sunday night, hopefully some folks will be stopping over so I can have a few beers with someone :nenau

As previous I'll be in my VW Camper, mit dawg, probably Tuesday until Monday, maybe Tuesday :thumb

I'll make a list up of attendees in the new year ...

Aww go on then.:beer:

Perhaps we can ply Micky with beer on Sunday night and he'll tell us what it was like in his Dixon of Dock green days (I'm sure I saw him in 'the blue lamp' driving one of those black Wolsey traffic cars) :D

Perhaps we can ply Micky with beer on Sunday night and he'll tell us what it was like in his Dixon of Dock green days (I'm sure I saw him in 'the blue lamp' driving one of those black Wolsey traffic cars) :D

As a police cadet at Rotherham in errr mmmm 1963 I would be in (co-pilot, not driver of course) A Ford Zodiac 999 car with a bell on the front :rob

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rWflrCrwUSw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes thanks :thumb2

Mike & Maureen camping...you meet more interesting (weirdo) people that way :rolleyes:

Please add me. Small tent in a quiet corner away from those noisy snoring types :augie

Boring fuck.:D

Micky I'm in…will stay a couple of days each side of the weekend..as before..

Fantastic place to chill and win stuff….
Hopefully there is a raffle this year as I missed out on some great items last time..:D

Good one Charles :thumb

Please add me. Small tent in a quiet corner away from those noisy snoring types :augie

Good one Peter :thumb

Will be good to see you both again .... and the others of course :thumb

Book me in for camping Friday and Saturday, please.

See you all then,

Iain

Crikey that was quick off the mark! One tent please Micky. Shall I bring a bottle of Lidl's finest Old McSporran Islay malt? :D

Back
Top Bottom