G650GS Adventure Trike!

Well there's no getting away from the fact that this kind of Trike is expensive and my farm welding skills aren't up to that level.

You can buy the ready made cradle and build it yourself or get them to build and paint it and do the finishing yourself and even though we opted for the latter I still spend a lot of time refitting Touratech accessories and hand guards etc etc

All it I guess it cost £8500 and we already had a G650GS/FL in the shed from new.

Or to look at it another way it cost about the same as changing the G650GS for a new F800GS

We insured the G650GS Trike for £11500 and there's about £2000 worth of Touratech accessories on it.

Well there's no getting away from the fact that this kind of Trike is expensive and my farm welding skills aren't up to that level.

You can buy the ready made cradle and build it yourself or get them to build and paint it and do the finishing yourself and even though we opted for the latter I still spend a lot of time refitting Touratech accessories and hand guards etc etc

All it I guess it cost £8500 and we already had a G650GS/FL in the shed from new.

Or to look at it another way it cost about the same as changing the G650GS for a new F800GS

We insured the G650GS Trike for £11500 and there's about £2000 worth of Touratech accessories on it.

Fanks sire....

If Mrs Palmer gets the use she wants out of it, then it's money well spent & no doubt will hold good resale price..

Very nice indeedy..

Norfolk Tiger ( J D )

Feck orfffffffff...

Casava are a good outfit. I have photographed several of their creations for the various magazines. Nice lads.

Is the Wooky still going up near Watchet?

Back
Top Bottom