Nav V in Touratech Zumo 660 mount

notagser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I currently have a Garmin Zumo 660 in a Touratech lockable mount, fitted to an 1150GS.
I know a Nav V will fit in a Zumo 660 cradle, but will it fit in the Touratech mount? (This one: https://shop.touratech.co.uk/handle...or-zumo-660-v2-0-lockable-anodised-black.html )
I'm considering a change to a Nav V, but would prefer not to have to change the lockable mount if I can avoid it.
Would a Nav V in the Zumo cradle provide an audio output to my Autocom? (wired, not Bluetooth).
I know that if I end up getting the four-button cradle as well, then the Touratech mount would have to be changed.

Yes it fits - I had the same system set up before I bought a new bike with the BMW locking cradle already attached. If I remember correctly I had to just ease the outer edges of the cradle open a tad to allow the 660 to "dock" without any pressure from behind it.

Rik

Since making the original post, I've now got a Nav V and 4-button mount, which has made the Touratch mount redundant, or so I thought.
According to Touratech, I can get the backplate on its own, to convert the mount to take the wider 4-button cradle.
Currently on its way from Germany.

Hi

did you get sorted with the back plate, was thinking of doing the same, do you have the details for the plate please, cheers
Steve

Sorted, in that I Got a touratech mount specific to the four button cradle. Changing the backplate was mote complicated than anticipated, and not really practical.

Back
Top Bottom