Kawasaki H2 Sx Se

A friend of mine picked his up last week and seemed very impressed with the power delivery and riding position compared to the sports version of the H2 he bought when they were released 3 years ago but unfortunately it’s since had a bit of a lie down in the road and is apparently a bit scuffed.

He reckons the accident was entirely someone else’s fault in the eyes of the law but he’s kicking himself because he should have seen it coming and been able to avoid it. Naturally I took the piss and told him that I’d just been out for a nice 50 mile ride on my KTM :D

A couple of other people who post here know him and one in particular is very keen on taking the piss at every opportunity so I’m expecting him to be visiting the bike with a camera this weekend :green gri

The finish and detail on these bikes is really good, had a good close up last week at the Cradley Kawasaki season launch.

A fine looking machine and well finished. Crap screen as with all Kawas.

You may wish to actually ride the bike before passing judgment....

Too big and too heavy.Neither a sportbike nor a tourer.And looks like only a mother could love and chaindrive...:(
I'm out...:D

I doubt you were ever in.

the more i look at it the more i like it..looks like you sit in it rather than on it, which i like, think a trip to Chris Walkers is in order to take the Demo for a run

I will not be buying one so only conversation on my part. And the screen is crap on all Kwaks.

Picked it up today . Brmm brmm

76b50c381a272817501a235e8cb42cdb.jpg

Nice to see you visiting your Gran.....:D

Looks lovely, seen a couple in the fresh at Chris Walker Kawasaki and they look even better in the flesh and they dont actually look that big.

Health to enjoy.

RBW.

Very nice.
Can't seem to stop thinking about one of these now!

It’s lovely .
Very comfy riding position and I’m 6’1”.
Very smooth, great suspension.
Heated grips get hot.
The TFT dash gives a stupid amount of info if you want it such as lean angles , braking forces etc. Also can show boost gauge and throttle position.

First proper trip I’ve got planned is not till September to Asturias.
I’d like to take it in June with g/f but when two up the panniers just won’t be big enough for all her shit.

If someone such as SW Motech does a rear rack for it before June then I’ll probably flog the 1290 and take the Kwak.

That is looking very nice indeed. I may have to add some green to the barn collection.

So, he’s done 4750 miles in just over 3 days? Why?

I don’t get it. :nenau

So, he’s done 4750 miles in just over 3 days? Why?

I don’t get it. :nenau

Some people like to do big distances.Must be an Iron Butt nutter.

But then again he wouldn't understand why some people would spend 4 days fucking about within 20 miles of Calais looking at blank Garmins.........each to their own....

Back
Top Bottom