Garmin Virb 360 Camera - Set up and configuration

Just had a spin round the block to try it out before we head off tomorrow.

Overall the video is very stable. It still shows some vibration with regard to the rider but I don't think there's any way round that. It has got round the pulsing on the first video and is a lot more stable than the second. The powered mount works great but it doesn't turn off automatically when power is removed from the mount.

It pairs easily with the 590LM Zumo I have which gives you record and take photograph buttons on the side of the display which is perfect, and shows you when it is recording. It also works perfectly with my Garmin Fenix 3 watch which has a VIRB remote app... Pics from the Dolomites to follow!

I've got to commend you. That looks great, practically a TV quality rig :). I wondered if you might need one more strut, running fore or aft, but your last post suggests you've sorted it.

I like it. Just not sure I could do it myself?

Mind out for van wrong mirrors if you do any filtering!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Just back... needs a third arm to lock it down but overall jolly impressive bit of kit.. will edit a short video and post so you can have a look.

I've been thinking about your set up since you posted and I've been wondering if it's possible to make a mini version for the front, instead of the rear and maybe not so tall? Working on it!

Glad yours works as well as it looks :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Warlord, I appreciate this is quite an old thread, so you may not see it, but I'm interested in your data storage solution, but can't quite understand it !! (Yes, I know !!)

The USB adapter obviously goes into your phone.
Does the Anker multi port then go into the back of the USB phone adapter?
Does the Card Reader then go into one of the Anker ports, and the Seagate into another?
How is the Seagate powered, as the Seagates all appear to take power from the USB, nothing else? Or can you put a power bank into the Anker multi too, to provide power?

Confused.com !!

Back
Top Bottom