Front mudguard 650 Dakar

hairysteve

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone got a front mudguard to fit 2006 GS 650 Dakar, looking to fit one to my bike. Thanks in advance..

The blue mudguard or the black top part? I'm pretty sure I've got a couple of the blue mudguards somewhere.

HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED MAJOR INTERMITTENT STALLING ISSUES WITH THE 2016 G 650GS? AND WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME? 6000 MILES BOUGHT IN FEB OF 2017 DEATH DEFYING STALLING 20-30 TIMES 2 SEPARATE OCCASIONS. BOTH ON 20 MILE RIDES. SO...THAT MEANS EVERY MILE THE BIKE STALLED. DEALERSHIP CAN'T "FIND IT SO THEY CAN'T FIX IT". WOWZA. HELP!

HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED MAJOR INTERMITTENT STALLING ISSUES WITH THE 2016 G 650GS? AND WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME? 6000 MILES BOUGHT IN FEB OF 2017 DEATH DEFYING STALLING 20-30 TIMES 2 SEPARATE OCCASIONS. BOTH ON 20 MILE RIDES. SO...THAT MEANS EVERY MILE THE BIKE STALLED. DEALERSHIP CAN'T "FIND IT SO THEY CAN'T FIX IT". WOWZA. HELP!

OK, here's some help.

Firstly, welcome to the forum.

Secondly, in order to get an answer to your question (sorry - I don't have one), post a new thread with a relevant title in this part of the forum. What you have done is add a reply to someone else's thread and people who might be able to help you are not going to see it.

Thirdly, learn to use this:

i-2nQcqMJ-Th.jpg

Posting in capitals on a forum is seen as the same as shouting in the real world...

Good luck solving your issue...:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom