Attendees ...

I'm really sorry to say I can't make this now either. Micky I have PM'd you!

:mad:

:blast what a fecking big girl..........

Spend a few nights away with some proper drinkers and you have to cancel the following weekend, what an embarrassment........still feeling sicky? :(

Get your arse up there!:D

:blast what a fecking big girl..........

Spend a few nights away with some proper drinkers and you have to cancel the following weekend, what an embarrassment........still feeling sicky? :(

Get your arse up there!:D

Looks like he is invited to a certain wedding. Can't say no :D

Hi Micky, Can you add me to the list. 1 under canvas. BHT might have pinged you.
Thx
Glenn

Hello Micky last minute.com here popping up after work tomorrow,have found a B and B in Hawes will be there Sat for JBs scenic tour have some raffle prizes too.
See you then. :beerjug:

Andrew

Hello Micky last minute.com here popping up after work tomorrow,have found a B and B in Hawes will be there Sat for JBs scenic tour have some raffle prizes too.
See you then. :beerjug:

Andrew

Ride safe Andrew and we'll see you Saturday :thumb

:beerjug:

Micky although I never said yes I have in the past always managed to get away and up to Dent - Not this year though which is a shame as I’d wanted to bring the Airhead.

Have a fantastic weekend

Micky although I never said yes I have in the past always managed to get away and up to Dent - Not this year though which is a shame as I’d wanted to bring the Airhead.

Have a fantastic weekend

We'll miss ya Wreford :tears

Next year maybe ;)

Another one for the list.
First time poster on the forum but long time voyeur.
Won't be there until after 9pm as I'm working, then have the joy of a 280 mile blast up the motorway.
Brian

Hi Micky,
Another last minute man;) Please put me down for camping if there's still room:thumb

Wiil be down today (Friday) - see ya later

Cheers.......................Grizzly:beerjug:

Another one for the list.
First time poster on the forum but long time voyeur.
Won't be there until after 9pm as I'm working, then have the joy of a 280 mile blast up the motorway.
Brian

Hi Micky,
Another last minute man;) Please put me down for camping if there's still room:thumb

Wiil be down today (Friday) - see ya later

Cheers.......................Grizzly:beerjug:

See ya both here ... ride safe :thumb

So now we do at least have a bear in residence :D

Back
Top Bottom