Attendees ...

It's 100% confirmed that I'm a maybe.

Depends if I can get all the planets to align etc, but now I've got a fully Chad'ed GSA it'd be a shame not to put some miles under her wheels.

Depends if I can get all the planets to align etc, but now I've got a fully Chad'ed GSA it'd be a shame not to put some miles under her wheels.

Will Chad be riding shotgun to make sure you don't damage his baby :D

HI Micky for once a GSER event when I am not already working or away on. So my first GSER event hopefully not my last!!:D
I will definitely be coming and camping (biking there). SWMBO is a definitely maybe (workwise). If she can come she will be coming by car but it we will still be tenting :camping
Hope all the above is ok and all the info you need. Looking forward to it already. :beerjug:

Hi all

My first gser meet.
How close to the date do you need to know if i am coming or is it ok to just turn up?

100% confirmed that you're a 'maybe' :D

Be there Dan :thumb

HI Micky for once a GSER event when I am not already working or away on. So my first GSER event hopefully not my last!!:D
I will definitely be coming and camping (biking there). SWMBO is a definitely maybe (workwise). If she can come she will be coming by car but it we will still be tenting :camping
Hope all the above is ok and all the info you need. Looking forward to it already. :beerjug:

You're listed ... just be there :D

Hi all

My first gser meet.
How close to the date do you need to know if i am coming or is it ok to just turn up?

You can just turn up Rick, no probs :thumb

If you can let us know beforehand, if only by a couple of days, it would be appreciated ;)

:beerjug:

Ok thanks

It's only because I can print out a list of attendees for Margaret at the campsite ...

She then has an idea :thumb

She comes a hunting for those on the list that haven't been and paid :eek:

She comes a hunting for those not on the list :eek:

She comes a hunting :D

Would you prefer an image of Gerard in his lycra suit :D

Well 'my' Lycra suit was borrowed from Barney Rubble (Neil23) of this parish ... he's promised to bring it and wear it at Dent this year :blast

:D:D:D

Oh ...and just in case there are those watching that have no idea .... here ye go :blast

i-ZC73S7h-L.jpg

Ha ha ha .....

Be warned ... this is Barney Rubble (Neil23) at a previous UKGSer 'Dent Event' :D

i-rWzzcFr-L.jpg

Better not let Margaret see that pic of you Micky :rolleyes:

Now we're all mentally scarred for life!

Killer outfit..perhaps Klim or Rukka could make a version for summer use :D

Mick, who owns that 'campsite', frequents the Sun Inn, wanted to know why I didn't use his site, because he's cheaper than Margarets 'High Laning'. It didn't take me long to explain a few facts of life ;)

High Laning is pretty big enough for you to find a quiet corner :D

There's a good reason he's cheaper.
That said, had a weekend there last October and it was ok. as long as you used the "ladies bathroom" which is better than the mens :D:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom