PBC Reunion?

TAC

Bill / Graham / Clive (?) / Darren (?)

- Question marks on the latter two 'cos I don't know if they're part of your community :confused: Just wondering if you guys were planning on going to the reunion?

It's on Jul 2nd (as if you didn't know ;) ) - same field as last time iirc lol :) Would be nice to see you chaps there, I think a few of us bupa guys will be attending :) (Altho I'm kinda provisional atm, because my car is off the road :( )

Yep, I'll certainly be there- along with some of the others who are doing it this year.

Not sure about Slimbo or Tony- Clive saids he might go but wasn't certain.

Seeya there :D

I won't be there-on the bike en route for Madrid at the beginning of July.
p.s. did you ever get round to editing the video you took, Bill?

Several times Tony......the current set up is taking up 111gb of my second HD.....
I was nearly finished the first time when I ran out of space, so I deleted all the 'backup' files, not realising that it referenced tham until I converted it into an MPG......so I lost the bloody lot.

The second attempt I was half way through and my HD failed....

I was doing it again this sunday but I'm only 1/3 of the way through again :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can't believe I missed Tony off the list :rolleyes: :eek:

Still not sure whether I'll make it but hope to - have a good time if I don't see you!

BTW the scooters thing sounds fun :D We're talking about another trip end 2006 - the guys are having a chat about it this weekend so I'll know more about our plans next week :) (I'm off to Rockingham - GT Battle this weekend.)

Back
Top Bottom