Chester Motorrad

Went to the old place today to get the GSA serviced and was told there’s a recall on my bike but I’d have to take it to a regular dealer.

Rang Halliwell Jones Chester at least five times. They answered twice but couldn’t put me through to service.

Was twice promised a call back but nothing after six hours.

Think I’ll be avoiding the new Chester dealer.

Recently had my GS serviced at Halliwell Jones, Chester, no problems. Also had 2 new tyres fitted And they did the drive shaft test as well, (which failed) and got a new drive shaft and drain hole done as well.
I guess they are new to Motorrad and still getting getting set up, but the service team were excellent. Good coffee and biscuits as well👍

Recently had my GS serviced at Halliwell Jones, Chester, no problems. Also had 2 new tyres fitted And they did the drive shaft test as well, (which failed) and got a new drive shaft and drain hole done as well.
I guess they are new to Motorrad and still getting getting set up, but the service team were excellent. Good coffee and biscuits as well��

good to know. nice choice in the NW now. with These , Bowkers and Williams

The technicians at Halliwell Jones mentioned that it is still the intention to move Motorrad to 2 Mills site, in the near future. Currently it’s a mini garage, but would be easier accessed, as long as coffee and biscuits are as good as current site ��

The technicians at Halliwell Jones mentioned that it is still the intention to move Motorrad to 2 Mills site, in the near future. Currently it’s a mini garage, but would be easier accessed, as long as coffee and biscuits are as good as current site ��

stuck in planning so may happen for 18 months

i thought the coffee was crap and i didn't get any bickies - though that was in the showroom which is remote from the service dpt

Coffee machine in Chester service place is very good and they always have some posh biscuits
If the basket of biscuits is empty...just ask

Yup, service side was good coffee and biccies!, catering mainly to expensive beemer owners and now Motorrad mob!!

A few weeks on and still no contact back nor response from trying to book on line to get the recall sorted.

Maybe they just don’t like me

Back
Top Bottom