Simple Bluetooth to Zumo 660 help please

Big-G

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all, I've been looking for a simple set of blue-tooth ear pods to B/tooth to the Zumo but they seem to be too big for the ear in the helmet unless anyone knows better.
With the blue tooth receivers I've seen and normal ear pods I guess the issue is that there is still a wired connection but at least the receiver could be popped into a pocket or similar?
As I really also only want directions I wonder if there is something more portable and easy to fit / wear out on the market. Can anyone please help with some ideas as I bet it's working for somebody.
Thanks for looking
G

Any simple BlueTooth receiver, connected (wired) to your conventional in-ear earphones of choice will do you.

Stick the receiver just about anywhere you like, within range.

Hi Garry

have you tried apple AirPods??

Jim
Hi all, I've been looking for a simple set of blue-tooth ear pods to B/tooth to the Zumo but they seem to be too big for the ear in the helmet unless anyone knows better.
With the blue tooth receivers I've seen and normal ear pods I guess the issue is that there is still a wired connection but at least the receiver could be popped into a pocket or similar?
As I really also only want directions I wonder if there is something more portable and easy to fit / wear out on the market. Can anyone please help with some ideas as I bet it's working for somebody.
Thanks for looking
G

there should be in most helmets a recess where the speakers just velcro to, been using standard bluetooth audio kit this way for years.

Back
Top Bottom