BOOK FOR OFF ROAD ( NOT NOVICE )

• TIM FRENCH

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • RICH HEMINGWAY

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Push off I`m taking the bus.

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Yes mate thats me you should spend more time working than replying to this I will be doing it if its not raining as ive got to the age of being a fairweather rider on normal tyres so may just sit down and get the kettle out if its to hard, see you soon Steve and Becky looks good on the front cover phwaaaaarrrrrrrrr

mark71 said:
Yes mate thats me you should spend more time working than replying to this I will be doing it if its not raining as ive got to the age of being a fairweather rider on normal tyres so may just sit down and get the kettle out if its to hard, see you soon Steve and Becky looks good on the front cover phwaaaaarrrrrrrrr

typed when on helium ?????

Looks like I can make it... I'll arrive Saturday morning and take it from there unless told otherwise.

I've got TCK's
Little exsperince
Follish balls - unlike stewmash who has none -

Actually that last points an assumption based on his reactions to pisstaking being rather PMT ish... Which would mean he's a girl:D

Now what shall I wear?
I've got a silver GS like Ewan
It's not a GSA but I've stuck the beak guard on so it looks like one
But I've not got a Rally Suit...maybe I could put a BMW sticker over the Triumph badge!

Maybe the Ewan look is out this season... Think I'll wear my old flying jacket and open face helmet for the Ted Simon look.

Now where can I get a Triumph badge to put on the tank?

:thumb Thanks a lot to Tim & Richard, the "whizz kids on full blown motorcrossers" who were never coming but led the off-road :D
Interesting lanes, great views, horrible RUTS :shoot:

They did both trade their toys for Wrefords 1150 for a while, so maybe they can lead the next off-road on their own GS :p

I had a great time, even if I bailed out after lunch. I just felt too tired to go on doing the same for another 3 hours so I took the sensible decision for me and had a nice ride along paved country roads back to the site.

Richard seemed to have more time to take pics than I had, so could you please mail me some Richard? >> MiGSel@gmail.com
Or anybody else who found time to take some of course.

Cheers,
Michel

did anyone save the track on there GPS???

please ,i'll swap you for my salisbury plain route we did with steptoe
:)

thanks

Hy,

thanks a lot to the 2 tourguides. My shoes are still wet, but it was a nice trip within a nice scenery!!!!!

I hope to see the 2 again next year on an offroad-tour at the HogRoast 2006 (both on GS of course!!).

Bruder

Tracks and emal-adress

Hello,

I am also interested in the tracks. Perhaps you can send them to: juergen.winzer@gmx.de

Would be perfect!!!!!

Has anybody the correct email-adress of Tim or Richard? (tim.french@mail.com) does not work!

Bye

Jürgen

Back
Top Bottom