700 Tenere

I could not put up with the gps stuck up in my view like that
This is how i mount mine on all my bikes

Attachments

• gps.jpg
    gps.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 211
I can see it fine there for how much i look at it
I spend 99.9% of the time looking where i am going not at the GPS...Makes perfect sense

On my bikes I mount the gps on the handle bar to the side, or low like Gary does also.

It’s a personal preference, but Looking ahead, you dont need to look 10-15ft in front (but if you did, you can stand on the pegs). The Nav is plenty low enough that it doesn't impede on my view or cause a distraction, but I can glance at it when I need to, without taking my eyes away from the road, having it on the bars means you have to look down and away from what’s going ahead.

Another vote for the Rally Raid sat nav mount, nice bit of kit, using it for a Zumo.

Just had an email from Seat Concepts telling me they now have seats for the Tenere.
Bit odd as I don’t have a Tenere and have never had a Seat Concepts seat !!
Anyway,this may be of interest as the original seat is supposedly a tad shite .

f643bf4851ed46de0d95cd284a89129f.jpg

22e9390a49aa199f9d0c6583dd27da49.jpg

837996d3259966a7bf78035d64c322d2.jpg

More info here

I got it too, just ordered a Comfort Sport Touring.

It might have been posted before... but there is an SC T7 group buy on Tenere700.net with a 30% discount and hopefully reduced shipping costs

Watch and learn, JB, watch and learn :aidan

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ispxWzWlb3o" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can’t understand a fucking word he says, but I quite like Jamie R.No bullshit, and being an ex-GP rider, he knows how to ride.

Back
Top Bottom