Wynne John Motorcycle Training Courses -

Prices look very keen as well.

I have just returned from two days riding with Wynn. The roads he picked around the SW and central wales were absolutely fantastic, with very little traffic seen. I have never ventured over that way before, but will make it an annual long weekend trip from now on.
The feedback and guidance from him was was spot on and I would have no hesitation in recommending him for anyone who wants to improve their riding.
His prices are very competitive and we were out from 08:00- 17:30 which represents good value in my book.

Attachments

• IMG_0172.JPG
    IMG_0172.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_0173.JPG
    IMG_0173.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_0174.JPG
    IMG_0174.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 569
I did a two-day course with a police instructor (he was an instructors' instructor i.e. he taught instructors to instruct) back in 1997 and that was £200 then so Mr John's prices seem more than reasonable.

On the road from 08.00 ??? You've got to be joking. I need breakfast first, 10.00 earliest, surely.

Having watched your video you would do well to forgo a late breakfast :D

That isn't a late breakfast, today was a late breakfast, nearly brunch! Going fast is so passe! :p When I raced offshore powerboats, we raced under number 101, the boat was the oldest, smallest and least capacity of the fleet (some 24 strong in those days), it was a 1966 boat that I found in the centre of a bonfire and pulled it out and restored her! Anyway, our team motto was, 'You can't rush a good race!' :thumby:

Hi all,

I'm getting this message all the time, when I'm trying to access the official site (either from the forum or just googling): wynnejohn.com recently expired ... Where else can I check the course?

Any alternatives? I'm from Sittingbourne.
Thanks.

Hi all,

I'm getting this message all the time, when I'm trying to access the official site (either from the forum or just googling): wynnejohn.com recently expired ... Where else can I check the course?

Thanks.

If it's any use he's on Facebook.

Wynne is a great guy and ex police instructor.
Well worth getting in touch if you wish to improve your skills and stay safe.

Does he do dancing lessons ?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YoY8GEJigxs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hi all,

Thanks.

He has given up training now.

Back
Top Bottom