M&P sale

lewisjohn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Good selection of Hein Gericke clothing on sale at M&P Gorseinon
Up to 50%off. I’m going for a Tuareg suit today.I bought my existing one 14 years ago in the Cardiff shop,served me really well , trousers are now to tight,otherwise I wouldn’t be buying new.

Up to 50%off. I’m going for a Tuareg suit today.I bought my existing one 14 years ago in the Cardiff shop,served me really well , trousers are now to tight,otherwise I wouldn’t be buying new.

And there's the reason HG went tits up. The stuff was so good and lasted so long there wasn't enough repeat business. The lovely Mrs Saint still uses her HG jacket, also bought in the Cardiff shop 13 years ago.

You might be disappointed with the quality of the current stuff. Have a good look and feel. That’s why they are having problems. Not because the quality is too good. In fact it’s the exact opposite. JJH

And there's the reason HG went tits up. The stuff was so good and lasted so long there wasn't enough repeat business. The lovely Mrs Saint still uses her HG jacket, also bought in the Cardiff shop 13 years ago.

plus the franchising system was akin to pyramid selling - I still use a Cruise 3 jacket bought in Cardiff in 2009. After the UK operation went titsup shortly after I bought that jacket the parent company did lower quality by ditching the high end, Goretex stuff, using sheltex instead. This put them in an overcrowded market where the likes of Weise, Spadi, Spidi, Richa etc did things better.

Well I’ve bitten the bullet and bought a Tuareg suit, the quality seems fine, doesn’t seem any worse than my old suit. However time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom